SENNET CONTROL is a startup company in Germany that is now 2 years on market. Main field of business are intelligent industrial measuring devices for compressed air industry. Now we are moving to more complex measuring devices that support also new features for industrial automization (“industry 4.0”).
The project/idea is to use a Linux singleboard computer with 10” touch display, over a serial connection to visualize the data of an industrial measuring system and to make all settings and configuration (called graphical user interface, “GUI”).
The industrial measuring system is an embedded system based on an XMEGA microcontroller. It is making all measuring tasks around the sensors, and has also a lot of inputs and outputs as analog outputs, relay outputs, serial outputs with modbus protocol, USB connection. It makes also data- and event logging on an internal SD memory card. The embedded system functions also stand-alone, without the Linux system. The Linux SBC system is not functional stand-alone, it always needs the embedded system to get the data that should be visualized.
The Linux SBC system acts as a Communication master, and the embedded unit as a slave.
As Linux SBC systems, the following 2 options are currently considered:
• Forlinx OK335xS-II SBC + 10” 800x600 LCD w/ resistive single-point touch, 600MHz ARM Cortex-A8, 128MB RAM or as an more powerful alternative
• Forlinx [url removed, login to view] SBC + 10” XXXXxYYYY LCD w/ capacitive multi-point touch, 1GHz ARM, 1GB RAMSD
Needed Skills are:
• Qt framework
• Bash scripting
• (Embedded) Linux - scripting
• (Embedded) Linux - custom distribution, should have a good understanding of how a Linux system is built from packages, how it boots up; kernel knowledge as a bonus
• MODBUS / industrial comm protocol knowledge
• Python as a bonus
• Embedded C programming as a bonus
• Web technologies (for the web pages interface) as a bonus
• getting data from the embedded device and storing/processing/displaying this data on the UI, via serial communication (SCP)
• The other way around, for settings on the embedded systems, data from the UI to the embedded device, via SCP
• Replace the Python implementation of SCP with a C++ implementation
• Data and event log files decoding, interpreting, processing and displaying on the Linux system
• Data and event logging - with database backend (e.g. SQLite)
• Multi-language interface (structure already in place, very much is already available in Qt)
• Web server (with QtWebApp) - already integrated into the project as a proof of concept
• Bash scripts for actions on USB plug in
• MODBUS implementation
• Email and SMS alarms
• ...and various minor tasks ... see the pdf attached where we made the definition
The basic architecture and about 20% of the functionality is already final and working. There is a functional prototype. Based on this state the development should be continued.
Time for development is about 3 months.
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada €4012 teklif veriyor
Dear employer. I am Gang Lee, developer in China. I've just read your job posting and I'm very interested. I'm a certificated freelancer with almost 900 good reviews from clients. I'm a Good C, C++,c#,Object-C, Vid Daha Fazla
hello, sir. How are you? I am an expert in embedded linux system. I have a lots of experience in embedded system. I have already checked your project description. I can complete this project asap. I will wait for yo Daha Fazla
Hello Dear. I have worked in designing embedded systems for Germany which includes indoor farm lighting ,water and atmosphere system, out door automatic irrigation system, Colar for monitoring cattle herd so that Daha Fazla
i am c/c++, qt expert and have full experience for 10 years. c++ language is my top skill. i can provide most quality and high speed. if you want to success, please contact me.
Greeting, I have understood your Embedded Linux User Interface for an Industrial Measuring Device task and can do it with your 100% satisfaction. Please ping me for more discussion. I have more than 5 years of e Daha Fazla
Hi, I am an embedded system engineer and also a control & automation system engineer. I am currently a robotics PhD researcher at Univ of Bristol UK. I have experiences with a lot of system components that you mentione Daha Fazla
hello,sir. we checked your bid carefully. we are embedded system programmers so we can complete your project fully. because we have experience on asm, qt, c/c++ for 8 years. also we have good experience on modbus, r Daha Fazla
Hello your timeline is 3 month. it is enough for completing this job I checked your job in detail I want to work in Measuing device. also we are team that have many developer skills(python,c++,device microcontroll. Daha Fazla
1.) No advance is needed . Just create the milestones 2.) My skills-->screen and page designing pixel perfect , website , Android application, IOS application , desktop application , any custom work, All pages, screen Daha Fazla
Hello We are interested to do this project and we are from engineering software development background. We have experience in the technical requirements and we would like to contact you; though we tried on your addres Daha Fazla
8 years of experience in Industrial automation, development for airborne and train control systems. Have experience in moving software from Windows (MFC) software to Linux (QT)
Hi! Expert on Windows OS. Of course win os is not related to this project. But I have experience with embedded linux system development (bootloader, embedded kernel and application) on ar94xx and Motorola Cold Fire. Daha Fazla
Hello, how are you? I hope you have a bright day/evening from your side. I have read the details provided, but please contact me so that we can discuss more on the project. I believe I have the required skills in this Daha Fazla
*** Dear client, I have read your project description carefully and I am sure I can do this interesting project. I promise you high quality. Your idea will be surely implemented. My giant experience will greatly hel Daha Fazla