This project is already posted in the following freelancer link by someone. If someone has the complete source code similar to this, I'm ready to buy the code.
[url removed, login to view]
The full specs will be given to the shortlisted coders. For now, pls have a look at the below summary and let me know if you can do it.
1. Zerodha is a discount brokerage firm in India who offer API services to make automated trades
2. The credentials to the services will be provided to the selected coder.
3. The application that needs to be written will need to be fast(make use of processor multiple cores as well as use Async requests to enable better internet handling)
4. Proper error handling will need to be there so that retries, logs and prevention of crashing can happen
5. No hard coding of values - everything that needs parameters need to be exposed to the user in the config file
6. Trading will be in CASH segment, but if required end user can change it to equities too (it will involve just a change of symbol and certain calculation change)
Now on to the work:
1. You will be provided Zerodha API credentials
2. The eligible stocks will be NIFTY100 stocks.
3. Scan all NIFTY 100 stocks at end of day or prior to beginning of next day to find which are the eligible stocks.
a) Eligible stocks will be based on price, volume for now, but may have other criterion too.
b) From the list of shortlisted stocks in 3a) above, start the monitoring process at the beginning of the next trading day
4. While monitoring live these shortlisted stocks, work on 15 minute candles.
5. The exact criterion for selection of a stock from the shortlisted entry for buy or sell will be provided later. For now, pls assume the criterion is based on price action (candle prices) and EMA only.
6. Once entered, keep a log and show in an UI dashboard when the entered and current P/L
7. Exit will also be based on price action and/or fixed percentage based (parameter driven)
8. Once exited, the dashboard should be updated
9. P/L summary for week and month and year should be maintained
10. The quantity to select for trading will depend on the trading capital which will be provided as an input to the application.
11. It may so happen that all capital gets exhausted after making lets say 5 trades in a day. In that case, even if there are valid signals, no further trades will be taken.
12. Order type will be BO.
13. From an UI screen standpoint the following will be required:
a) Dashboard for live trades
b) Reports for weekly, monthly and yearly P/L
c) Settings configuration (eg. profit percentage, SL percentage, total capital, credentials, etc)
Payment will be released after 1 week of trading to find out any bugs and iron them out.
Similar Project post links: