I've asked a programer to build a service that does the following
1) create an agent that continually read an MSSQL table with Jobs to be perfomed
the content of the table is a URL that uses Mercadolibre Api Call
2) the results should be saved in 2 places
Json format in mongodb document additionally with timestamp and jobid
The, there are different METHODS in those josbs, each method has a configuration
in JSON format, and will define if should insert in MSSQL table a records collection of records
3) as summary , agent with 1 input (MSSQL job table)
2 outputs , json document in mOngo and additionally in different tables based on METHOD.
the programmer looks like made it work , but it's struggling with the containers.
I want this to run initially in my Windows 10 (running docker)
but also able to run this in either AWS/ Azure when finish my testing
I did some fixes in the build of the docker, but no experience to be ale to debug odbc issues.
I seems a path is missing or either the path in the developers linux and my windows10 differ and docker is not
understanding this .
The scope is to
1) Fix this Problem and ensure mongodb connection / MSSQL
2) provide instructions where to change to change server details in the future
3) provide instructions to deploy in either azure or aws (ideally both)
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $192 teklif veriyor
Hi sbelaus, I am ready to get started right away.... Can we discuss the project details. Our latest Python projects are: [login to view URL],cippo api,. Best regards, Michael