We are looking for a full time database developer to join our team of virtual/remote developers. We represent a successful US based location research company operating since 2005. And we have a dynamic and vibrant developer team which is constantly expanding.
Our current opening is for a full-stack developer who will be reporting directly to our production manager. The role will be to develop:
(1) Python-based data processing apps for our back-end operations. These include data loading / extracting / exporting scripts, as well as, data transformation scripts for record matching, record manipulation, record geocoding and record de-duplication.
(2) Build back-end php-based data entry pages on our data-entry portal. The portal is based on mysql and php (symfony framework).
(3) Work with mysql and aws dynamodb type databases to support our front-end apps for our clients which include customer portals, an e-commerce site and a rest api.
(4) Work with deploying and configuring aws type services such as virtual networks, ec2 nodes, lambda functions and api gateway.
(5) Configure, maintain and develop custom addons for wordpress that integrate the cms into the existing aws platform.
Experience in using scrapy to scrape data from websites will be considered a plus.
Confidentiality, Communication, Quality Code Development and Documentation are a must for this job. You need to be available to specific timezones for communication and briefing. Must be an initiated individual that can work unattended with minimum supervision. A results oriented doer who can manage his/her own work to meet timelines. Accepting only INDEPENDENT FREELANCERS, no agencies please.
In your applications kindly indicate how your experience and knowledge relate to the 5 requirements listed above.