We are a boutique DevOps consultancy mainly working with startups. We help companies implement and maintain Kubernetes infrastructure.
We are growing and we want to add more people to our existing team of 3 engineers to help us with Kubernetes implementation projects.
We need on-going help with:
- Setting up secure Kubernetes clusters on AWS using Kops or EKS. We'll need to work with Terraform, setup network policies, build custom AMIs, configure VPN access, etc.
- Dockerize applications and add Docker-related logic to existing build pipelines (CircleCI & Jenkins)
- Wrap up application logic using Helm charts (both off-the-shelf and custom)
- Add visibility on Kubernetes infrastructure using Grafana + Prometheus
- Configure common Kubernetes add-ons, such as cluster-autoscaler, external-dns, etc…
- In the later stages of the project, we also plan to integrate Istio into the mix
When you apply to this project, please add a few sentences about your experience working with the tools and technologies mentioned above.
This is a long-term project, ranging from 4-6 months. We will need at least 20 hours of your time a week (please don't apply if you aren't sure you have this time available or if you have a full-time job and planning to do these hours on the weekends).
Bu iş için 44 freelancer ortalamada $22/saat teklif veriyor
Hello, I am interested in this job as a devops engineer. Please check my profile to see my skill set and feedback from the clients. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Wang
Hello Hope you are doing well. I have 7 years of experience in Linux and AWS. I am an expert on Docker and Kubernetes. I can handle this project. Regards VishnuLal*