take less than 2 hours
The requirements are:
• Use recent versions of Terraform, CloudFormation, Python etc.
• Use opensource templates, modules etc. when appropriate
1. Upload a text file to a AWS S3 bucket
2. On upload, trigger some type of alert (SNS, Email, Slack, text, etc)
3. Write at least one unittest using a framework and/or linters such as Inspec, Terratest, SAM, pytest, checkov, cfn-python-lint etc.
4. The project should be deployable into another AWS account w/out errors
5. Commit to a github repo with a README
Tip: The technologies mentioned above are only examples and you are free to use others.
have a sound reason for making the choices that you make to satisfy this project.
Good luck and most importantly, have fun!
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $30/saat teklif veriyor
Hey! I am skilled Python programmer. I am familiar with Python and I have a lot of work experiences in DevOps, Amazon Web Services, Python, GitHub and Amazon S3. I can start right away. I want to discuss for this pro Daha Fazla
i have been working on automation project for sending instruction from github to execute some bash command and upload a policy file to the native cloud security platform, and send a notification to pic. Please chat wit Daha Fazla
I have a good email signature to get the job done with me See I will do your job in one day. I do a very good job. I have done a lot of work. I will do your job and hurry up. Give me the job.
I wil finish this project soon and i am good in devsecops skills of using diffrent security tolls for same that would be great for me
Cloud Computing(AWS, GCP, Azure): Some of AWS services that we have expertise: EC2, ELB, ELK, CloudWatch, Route53, CloudFront, S3, Lambda, WAF, VPN, DX, EBS, LightSail, ECS, Beanstalk, IAM, Config, AutoScaling etc. We Daha Fazla