Looking for full stack NodeJS & ReactJS developer who deployed their apps in AWS and who is not afraid of basic Python. Position is for a Canadian company, located in EST timezone. Communication will be in English, So timezone alignment and great English-speaking communication skills are especially important on this one!
Candidates don't need to have strong Python knowledge, but it is needed, as they would be working with the customer's data science team.
Skills: NodeJS & React, AWS, Python
Must be able to accommodate EST timezone 9am-5pm EST, be on voice&video meetings. Commmunicate with the client.
Project dates: Oct 12 - Dec 31
Duration: 8 work hours per day, 40 hours per weeek.
1. Node.js backend and AWS are needed primarily for building new functionality.
2. You will work with AWS, so familiarity with EC2 instances, ELB, Lambda functions, SAM model, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Security groups are required.
3. Client also wants to build their static website using ReactJS. As Node.js and React are all based on JS, we require a full stack node experience.
4. Python requirements are very basic as the idea is that you will help client to port their python code base to AWS. You will not expected to write new code in Python or to do advanced coding. Only basic knowledge should suffice.
Skills levels based on 1-5 scale:
1. Node.js: 3.5-4
2. AWS : 3.5-4
4. English- Fluent. You will be communicating with the client on a daily basis via voice calls.
Bu iş için 80 freelancer ortalamada $23/saat teklif veriyor
I agree all requirements. I'm full stack developer and I'm familiar with Node.js, React.js, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Lamda. Also I know python. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.