Will provide you detail description on demand basis.
What you have to do is:
Perform localization on the outer wall through belief propagation.
(1) get the robot to walk around the outer wall and record its direction of motion at each time step
(2) print out this long string and check its validity
(3) create a probabilistic model (see the tutorial solutions).
(4) apply belief propagation on the probabilistic model to perform localization
Write a small report describing what you have done.
Submit by email in a zip file,
- your report
- your documented code
- relevant screen shots
- detailed instructions on how to repeat your experiments
2 freelancers are bidding on average $75 for this job
I am a researcher and have papers on machine learning look me up "Abhilash Mohan+JBCB" on google. I would be able to do this for you and with my scientific experience I will be suited for this job