I would like a fast Python program (using pyperclip?) to:
1) Get a string from the user's clipboard.
2) Delete that clipboard string from a .txt file list on my computer. This list may have up to 30,000 strings in a column.
3) If the clipboard string is:
a.) found and deleted from the .txt file list, save "Deleted" to the clipboard.
b.) not found in the .txt file list, save "NotFound" to the clipboard.
4) Close the py shell window and end the program when completed.
5) The file name (example: filepath = '/tmp/[login to view URL]') should be at the beginning of the code for easy user access.
6) Place a comment (#) explanation of the project (from 1 - 4 above), and the project completion date at the top of the finished code for future user reference.
Will consider reasonable offers from experienced and honest providers that can communicate in English. Successful completion may lead to future projects...
Thanks for your interest!!
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $45 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I have reviewed your requirements carefully and I can definitely start immediately. I worked on numerous similar projects in the past and always impressed the clients with my excellent solutions. But I have Daha Fazla
Hi, just 30,000 strings? Lol I can read files that are in megabytes and it will still be fast, and it will be in python, I hope to hear from you. Kind Regards
-previous experience in such topics; -eager to discuss a lot in this chat stream; -degree stats - maths;
Hello, i have python experience about 3 years and i work with files on a high level, so i can easily help you, and if you choose me and send a task in 20 minutes, I`ll do it today tonight.