A small grocery store has one checkout. You have been asked to write a program to simulate the
grocery store as it checks out customers. YOU ARE REQURED TO USE A QUEUE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
The queue program ([url removed, login to view]). Here are some guidelines:
1. A customer gets to the checkout every 1 – 5 minutes
2. The checker can process one customer every 5 – 15 minutes (depends on how many groceries
customer has – 10 items or less will take 5 minutes, 11 – 20 items will take 6 – 10 minutes, more
than 20 items will take 11 – 15 minutes – you will need two random numbers)
3. The program should find the average wait time for customers and the number of customers left
in the queue
4. Use the random number generator to get values for when customers get to the checkout and
how long the checker will take.
5. You are not required to use classes, but it might make things easier
Add another checkout. This one should be an express lane in which customers with10 or less items can
use it. Modify the original program so that it now has 2 queues, one for the regular checkout and one
for the express checkout. Express customers arrive at the checkout every 1-2 minutes. The express
checker can process a customer every 2-5 minutes.
You will need to figure out how to determine if the customer is express or not.
The program should print out the same as above plus average wait time for express customers and
number of express customers still in the queue.
I also need the extra
[url removed, login to view] = 
return [url removed, login to view] == 
def enqueue(self, item):
[url removed, login to view](0, item)
return [url removed, login to view]()
return len([url removed, login to view])