Python script to push files to SFTP Location from s3 using lambda
1. Lambda function needs to use AWS Secret Manger to store SFTP Logins like HOST, USER Password
2. If File sent to SFTP Location successfully, it needs to send Slack Notification.
3. If File sent to SFTP Location Failed, it needs to send Slack Notification and E-Mail as well.
4. I want to keep E-Mail as optional, If we don't supply E-Mail, It can ignore.
5. I want to log that data to Splunk using splunk Token.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $247 teklif veriyor
Python Developer I have read your job description and I am pretty sure that I can complete every bit of your requirements. Further details and cost can be discussed in chat
hi there, i am a solution architect from Turkey. i am expert on Python and AWS (server-less stack). i read your requirements and all is clear. i can help you. please contact me. thanks.
Hey [login to view URL] you in good health. I have read your project description I have expertise at Java script,HTML,CSS,PYTHON etc I have designed many website carts and applications for IOS and Android and also for Window Daha Fazla
Hello! How are you? Thanks for posting this job. I am a Senior Python developer with many years. I have been doing this kind of python project many times. Please let me know. Best Regards.