I analyzed machine learning using "Boosted Decision Tree Regression" analysis of Microsoft Azure Machine Learning. In the analysis, hyper parameters are adjusted. Finally, in this analysis, the average value of the coefficient of determination is about 0.8 in k-division cross-validation, and I believe that the prediction has been made.
I want to do this analysis in Python, and I have created the same analysis code in Python, but I have only obtained results that are considerably less accurate than the analysis results of Microsoft Azure Machine Learning.
I would like a freelancer who can provide Python code that can provide the same accuracy as Microsoft Azure Machine Learning results.
This project has the following goals:
1. Regression analysis by machine learning using "Boosted Decision Tree Regression"
2. Python code analysis
3. Provide Python code used for analysis
4. Hyperparameter adjustment with Optuna
5. Listing the importance ranking of features
6. Verification of generalization performance by k-fold cross-validation
7. The number of divisions of training data and test data is 4: 1
8. K-fold cross-validation scores of 0.8 or higher
9. Interpretation of machine learning results (explain what kind of feature value should be taken and what combination is good for the objective variable to be small)
Hello. Thank you for reading my bid. I am good at ML and Python. Interesting with your project. I can help you in a short time. Don't worry about my suggestion of deadline and budget. I wanna discuss it in chatting. If Daha Fazla
hello sir, I am a machine learning engineer. I have in-depth knowledge of topics like regression classification clustering reinforcement learning and many more so I can assure you that you will get best accuracy possib Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $108 teklif veriyor
Hello. I have read your project details before placing my bid. I can assure you that I can deliver high quality work on time. I am willing to start immediately. Thank you very much.
Hi, My name is Eiker MB an experienced developer, I read all your description and I am so interested in, I would appreciate a lot if we discuss details in [login to view URL] regards