Speeding up python code at boot in Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
Teslim sırasında ödenir
The aim of the project is to build a slim kernel for a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W and provide instruction on how to run a python .py script at boot. We are currently running on Raspberry Pi OS Lite (32-bit) but the script take more than 60 seconds to start running after power-up. Your task will be to:
• Provide a custom .img file to flash on raspberry pi zero 2 W alongside instructions to enable ssh, enable local wifi.
• Make sure the python program starts running within 10 seconds of power being provided to the raspberry pi
• Make sure all the hardware configuration and config file enables the peripherals that are being used in the python script and enables correct functionality of the CAN interface on the RS485 CAN HAT (Link: [login to view URL])
• Make sure the pi can connect to the wifi, bluetooth is not needed, usb is not needed,
• Make sure instructions are provided to install a compatible version of python with the latest version of the following libraries which are used in the script
• Make sure instructions are provided on how to flash the image, setup the raspberry pi, setup the HAT, setup python and instructions on how to test the output from the project.
A successful project will be determined from a working test on the hardware.
See attached for full details.
Proje NO: #37498534
Bu iş için 30 freelancer ortalamada £151 teklif veriyor
Hello I understand your request that you’re demanding Speeding up python code at boot in Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W As a Professional Geeks, I can avail creative, proactive and high-tech solutions to your development nee Daha Fazla
Dear Client, Welcome to my profile, Home to Professional and Quality services with 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. I'm a Certified Dev & Experienced Expert in the respective project requirements. Dear Client, I Daha Fazla