The web and mobile application will be developed for use of Building Surveyors.
• Add/Edit/Delete property/building
• Feasibility to upload property/building plan PDF
• Feasibility to add grid lines horizontally & vertically in the plan properties to create zones, window lines & elevation.
• Schedule date for survey of the property
• Assign Surveyor for the survey of the property
• Add/Edit/ Delete Surveyors.
• Allow customers to rate the surveyor through a link and rating with just reason for rating
Image Receiving Module (Mobile App for Surveyors):
• All images captured in the Wi-Fi enabled digital camera will be received in the respective surveyor’s folder of this module.
• The received images will be kept available for use in classified folders.
• A copy of all such received images from all the cameras will be kept saved in the server for later use and references.
Image Marking Module (Mobile App for Surveyors):
• Surveyor can pick images from the image receiving module for marking ups.
• Basic marking tools like pen, text, line, oval, rectangle etc., will be available to mark images.
• Such marked images can be saved for later use and reference.
• A copy of all such marked images from all the surveyors will be kept saved in the server for later use and references.
Survey Module (Mobile App for Surveyors):
• View the list of properties assigned for survey along with the demographic information of the property.
• Conduct survey and feed input.
• Pick images from the marked up images folder and attach in the property survey as support document.
• Can upload images in the selected zones of the property plan PDF.
• Adding defined legends in the property plan PDF.
• Can mark status of the property and submit survey for supervisor/manager review
Completed Surveys Module (Web App):
• All the surveyor submitted reports will be available in this module
• Supervisors can review all the submitted survey and generate reports for each survey.
• Survey reports can be generated in PDF format
• Supervisor can also reassign a completed survey for resurvey.