Sono alla ricerche di qualcuno che possa seguirci su un progetto di sales automation probabilmente con uso di Odoo (o altro applicativo SFA - CRM)
I am looking for someone who can follow us on a sales automation project probably using Odoo (or other SFA - CRM application)
We need a tool for internal employee but also for "field" people (dealers, agents, resellers...) something flexible and easy to use (=for those who are mobile easy to use). We do not have a preference for CRM over others, knowing that at the base must be a flexible software with outlook integration (both Windows and Mac) and easy to evolve/integrate it. Below is an overview of ourselves and what we need.
1) first of all we need to describe what we do: we sell IT solutions (labels to show prices) for grocery shops, pharmacies, consumer electronics and DIY (so our customers are B2B and not B2C shops).
2) to know where to sell we have 2 possibilities:
a) preload a list of all target shops (e.g. from excel)
b) add target shops
c).... we may be able to ask some agents to "qualify/expand" the information of the points of sale
....of course you need a tool to facilitate data entry (e.g. retrieve/format address from google to make sure there are no duplicates)
3) attention, each "target" shop is a "site" that belongs to 1 company (one VAT number) but if there is a 1:1 link between shop and property, one property may have more shops
4) shops must have specific attributes (e.g. shop sign, surface, type,...)
5) the companies owning the shops also have attributes and are often part of a group (dot line group (=simply because they are associated like franchises) or because they belong to someone else where it is necessary to say in which %).
6) once you have mapped the market you need to have info on competitors (trivially during the visits we ask if they already have that product, since when, of whom, ....) and you need to follow our contacts to understand where we go and how .... as well as follow offers
7) the tool must allow to make offers but also manage the access/permits levels (for example an agent in Rome could see only the customers entrusted to him while the one in Naples could see all those in his 200 km area and for example some can make offers while some can't make them or don't make a discount higher than xx% -> to start it would be enough to say that only we can make the offer from the office ;-)
8) obviously the tool must be able to set up a workflow and trigger alerts/tasks so that after a visit it is necessary to make a followup within xx days, after sending an offer it is necessary to make a followup, etc...
7) to note that today the offers are made with an excel file "processed" in which you enter the customer data, the supply data and is generated an offer with calculations of any leasing, tax benefits, ROI analysis and cover letter.... see how to integrate or evolve it (we will show you the file if necessary)
8) each customer (point of sale) could be followed (installation) by us directly or by some partners (who would then be seen as an agent).
I don't know if it's better Odo, Dynamics, zoho, pipedrive, etc ... to you propose