To rewrite existing python script.
Our existing python script starts an audio stream in vlc from a fixed ip address
We need to add the following functionality
VLC start script
It needs to start VLC when script started
It needs to check if VLC is started and start it if it is not started. VLC have to run continuously
It needs to open a main audio stream from a lan ip
It needs to check if the stream is playing every 3 seconds and keep it open
It needs to automatically switch to a secondary lan ip if the main stream cannot be started after 3 tries
After 3 tries secondary stream must be started
If the secondary stream is cannot be started a local playlist must be sarted.
The script must automatically check every 5 min if the main audio stream is present and play it when it becomes available.
VLC plays main stream
VLC plays secondary stream, if main stream is not available
VLC plays local playlist when main and secondary stream is not available
Automatically check if main stream is available and switch to main if it is.
VLC Needs to :
1) The script needs to check every 3 seconds for a stream to play.
2) If there is a main stream source available it needs to play it.
3) After 3 seconds it must check again if the is a main stream to play
4) If there is a main stream already connected : Do Nothing
5) If there is no main stream : Play Secondary Stream
6) Wait 3 seconds and check again
7) If there is a main stream connected : Play main Stream
8) Wait 3 seconds and check again
9) If there is no main stream : Play Secondary Stream
10) If there is no Secondary stream : Play Local Playlist
11) Wait 3 seconds and check again
12) If there is a main stream connected : Play main Stream
This must be in a continues loop
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $56 teklif veriyor
Hello. I am a python expert. I can do it in 5 hours. I am very familiar with python libs such as vlc package.
Hi, I have already a shell script that checks if VLC is streaming or not if you could send me some testing URLs I will be happy to work with you send, message to discuss details. Best regards
I will work on this for 24Hrs. If the project is not delivered in that time, then you may to keep the code free of charge. I have not worked with VLC yet and this is a good opportunity for me to make a deep dive into Daha Fazla
Assuming this is a conversion of a bash script to python (as per the attached email script), then it's very straightforward. It would likely take just a few hours at the very most. I've quoted for 4 hours, to be revi Daha Fazla