Requirements for Website:
(1) This is a question/answer website with other functions included, which I will discuss below. Preferably, a clone of the site: expertbee.com. We want the functionality of that site, with an admin section where we can change the graphics and upload our own graphics to the site. Do not dwell too much on the graphic aspect of the site, as we will take care of that. However, the functionality must be there. There must also be placement holders where we can put our own graphics onto the site.
(2) The site should have a CSS (cascading style sheet) so we can make changes to the color
scheme with ease.
(3) Not sure whether the site should be built in asp, php, html etc., we can discuss this, however
as we want it to be a clone of [url removed, login to view], we can use what they are using.
(4) Site should have an excellent admin section where we can monitor and overlook the entire
front end, including, but not limited to:
(a) how many users are online;
(b) when was the last activity
(c) adding/removing/modifying parts of the site
(d) dealing with the language of the site (or this can be taken care of in another way)
(e) keeping track of users
(f) keeping track of accounts
(g) Hooking up to a payment gateway
(i) other functionality that we can discuss (again, similar to [url removed, login to view])
(5) Site should be able to accept credit cards/checks/other methods of payment in a similar way to [url removed, login to view] where it will process them through a payment gateway.
(6) A contact us page where there is a submit form with categories so we can known why someone is contacting us, also with our phone number listed there. We should be notified in the backend and preferably to another email account that someone has contacted us. Preferably an automated message to the person that contacted us saying something to the effect of "thank you for your inquiry, we will reply within 24 hours".
(7) An About Us page that has all the information about our company.
(8) A Help Center that has a FAQ section and allows us to put other information to easily guide our clients through the site.
(9) A sitemap that lays out the site.
(11) The home page should have a couple (maybe 5) of the latest questions/service requests posted on it so visitors can see what the site is about (again clone of [url removed, login to view]), and these should automatically update from real questions posted, and we should be able to modify/change/delete it from the admin section. The home page should also have a section on top (below the header) where we can give the visitors brief instructions on how to use the site.
The home page should also (clone of [url removed, login to view]) have a section that says "Ask school questions...etc." and another section that says "Ask general questions" and another that says "School Tutors/Service Request" (we can change up the language later) and it should have a button that allows them to click and take them to a section for asking a question or making a service request. Home page should also have a section on top (maybe in the header) that says "registered users login" and allow people to login to their accounts. Should also have a link by it that says "create an account". The site should have an excellent navigation bar on the left column of the site or under the header (we can discuss) with a possibility for a hover effect, or maybe just an exact clone of expertbee.com.
(12) IN the "ASK A QUESTION" page (similar to [url removed, login to view]), we need 2 of these pages actually. One for general questions which can be an exact clone of the [url removed, login to view] one but in addition we need a section that says "deadline: and they can choose their deadline for having the work done", the other ask a question page which is "ask a school question" can be the same fields [url removed, login to view] has , BUT IN ADDITION we need the deadline field AND where they have CATEGORY (under FEE): before category we need a field that says "Level of Study" (high school, college, business school, medical school, law school, technical school, General). Once a person selects one of these, it recognizes what they chose and in the next column (or drop-down, however you want to create it) we need a section that says "subject"and it has the subject according to the level of study (ex. if high school: math, science, etc.), we should be able to add/modify/delete these at a later time from the admin section. We are trying to design this site to meet the needs of college students, unlike [url removed, login to view], so this extra thing is extremely necessary. We also need a checkbox that allows people to click "bidders from my school only" (and they can log into their account and change this option on that particular bid at a later time if no one from their school bids on it). This should then on the bid page put a thing that says "only bidders from "RUTGERS UNIVERSITY" (or whatever their school is) should bid.
(13) If someone is not logged into their account and they ask a question or make a service request, it should then take them to "Login"/"Make an account" page (clone of [url removed, login to view]). Same as [url removed, login to view], they should NOT be able to make an account without clicking the checkbox to "I have read and I understand all the terms of the Service Agreement".
(14) Also, when someone asks a question or makes a service request and it takes them to the screen to login/make an account, it should remember the info they had plugged in to make sure that once they have made their account or logged in, it takes them to the appropriate screen with the info they had plugged in (clone of [url removed, login to view]).
(15) For the make a service request page, the page should be copied from [url removed, login to view] (all the fields). But, for the page that says "Need a School Tutor), it can be exact copy of [url removed, login to view] BUT IN ADDITION TO THIS, We need a field or drop down similar to the "Ask a question" where people can choose "Level of Study", then according to their choice they can choose "SUBJECT" and then they can choose whether they want a tutor from their school only and if they click the checkbox, then in their request it says "bidders from "RUTGERS UNIVERSITY ONLY", but it should also have a field next to it that says "if no tutors are available from Rutgers, I want a local tutor" and then in the request posted, it should say "Bidders from Rutgers only, but other local bidders welcome to bid".
(16) In the section that says "post a question for schools and in the post a general question", we need a section that in addition to the ones by [url removed, login to view] that allows people to upload word/txt/pdf documents (with a virus checker) and this is posted onto their request.
(17) A birthday reminder that sends out birthday greetings.
(18) Should remember prior transactions so when people log onto their account, it greets them preferably and they can view prior transactions.
(19) After a question is posted, we want a clone of expertbee.com.
(20) After posting a question for the FIRST time, similar to [url removed, login to view], it should send a verification to their email and this is only a one-time thing, so people don't make fake accounts etc.
(21) We need a coupon system where people can use coupons towards asking questions clone of [url removed, login to view] and there should be an expiration date for coupons that we can control from the admin section.
(22) The bidding system should be a clone of [url removed, login to view], where people bid for answering the questions or doing the services, but lower bids don't knock off higher bids because the people who made the request can choose any one. Once a person chooses, it notifies the person chosen by email that they have been chosen. The person that is not chosen is also notified by email that unfortunately they have not been chosen, but if the person chosen defaults then they might be chosen at a later time. Thus, the bids should be preserved.
(23) We can discuss an overall layout that makes the most sense, we can use the [url removed, login to view] layout or preferably a center aligned layout because it looks more professional. We also need a footer with links. The hover effects/underlines should be consistent on the site. Color scheme can be discussed or a clone of [url removed, login to view] which we can change at a later time with the CSS.
(24) After a person's bid has been accepted, it notifies them also that someone has bid on their request and to log onto their account to check. They should receive a link to the site on their email. Once their bid is chosen and they are notified and they press "accept bid" then it forwards them to the credit card/other payment modules page where they have to pay us the chosen amount. Once we are paid (the process of payment is done), the bidder receives email confirming accepted bid. Then the bidder is also notified that they have until the deadline to complete the task for them to be paid and if for any reason they cannot complete the task, to notify us promptly. Also, that they will not be paid unless the task is completed 100% to the exact specifications laid out in the request and by the deadline. Also, prior to the person accepting the bid, they have to check off a box that says "I have read and accept the terms of the service agreement".
(25) In each person's login page (my account section), one can view their profile, payments to be made, questions posted, bids submitted (clone of [url removed, login to view])
(26) Where the question is posted, for the person that posted the question it should show them how many times their question has been viewed (clone of [url removed, login to view]).
(27) Once a person accepts a bid, it takes them to a page similar to the one on [url removed, login to view] (I have a copy of the page), and then they can pay their bill and only when they do so can they receive the answer.
(28) When signing up, they should have a box they can check off that says "send me an email every time someone accepts my bid/or anytime my bid is accepted", (if you do not check this box, you will have to log onto your account to check if a bid has been accepted) and if they click this, then they should be notified by email every time someone accepts the bid (clone of [url removed, login to view]), else they are not notified and they have to log onto their account to check.
(29) We need an anonymous email program that sends out anonymous emails with some sort of a KEY process used by [url removed, login to view] which we will show you their process, so as to not reveal the bidder to the person who asked the question.
(30) There needs to be a feedback reminder on the email of persons who bid and who posted the question to remind them to rate the other person.
(31) Once the question is answered by the bidder via the anonymous email system, it is sent directly to the person who posted the question to their email address.
(32) This is also updated in their "my account" that their question has been answered.
(33) Under "My account", we need a section that says "view question alerts" so they can choose when to be notified by email.
(34) We also need a section for first time user guide (clone of [url removed, login to view]).
12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1325$ teklif veriyor
Dear Client, We have studied the requirements of your project. We place great importance on formal project [url removed, login to view] the project we will make team member of our as your main point of contact to ensure that mile Daha fazlası