The iris dataset (included with R) contains four measurements for 150 flowers representing three species of iris (iris setosa, versicolor and virginica). Select the links to be taken to the data of the three species and some notes on classification based on sepal area versus petal area.
Iris Classification - [login to view URL]
Iris Data Set - [login to view URL]
1. Inspect the iris data in R.
2. Use the summary code in R to perform descriptive analysis. Paste summary statistics into your report.
3. Draw a scatter plot for petal length vs petal width.
4. Use pairs command for creating pairwise scatter plot for all variables in the data set.
5. Find all possible correlation between quantitative variables.
6. What is the probability that the iris has a sepal length greater than 5.8?
7. If we know that the iris is of the virginica species, what is the probability that the iris has a sepal length greater than 5.8?
8. What is the average petal length of all setosa flowers with a sepal length greater than 5? What is the range?
i will tell detail in msg.
I checked your R PROGRAMMING Project requirements. Your work is one of the tasks that can be done very perfectly by us. I am an expert in SPSS, Statistics, R programming, regression analysis, using both Excel and SPSS, Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $114 teklif veriyor
Hi, I have a lot of experience in R programming. I also have a master's degree in data science. You can see my reviews to prove to you that I worked well on R projects. Your project is a challenge for me. Let's discus Daha Fazla
I can write this report with rmarkdown, which we will be displayed with pdf and html file. The job can be done in max. two hours and will be presented or sent to you directly. Let me know if you need help to solve Daha Fazla