We’re trying to use a Raspberry Pi 3 to read from different types of devices (for example, weight readers, thermometers and bar code readers) and transmit the relevant data (for example, weight, temperature, ID) via local network.
These tasks are completed now:
- The device connects via cable to the serial port of the Raspberry Pi.
- There’s a constant communication from the device to the RPI.
- The Raspberry “cleans” the data being retrieved from the device to extract the relevant information e.g. the actual weight.
- The Raspberry sends the information via socket to the local network.
- Any device in the local network (wi-fi, ethernet, etc.) can read the information e.g. weight.
These tasks are missing:
- Design an interface to be able to setup the service (i.e. what to clean on the data and which ports to use).
- Test and debug all the functionality.
We can assist on the testing process using a real device.
Bu iş için 29 freelancer ortalamada $202 teklif veriyor
We will do your Raspberry PI work Hi my Professional Aim is: (Services then Solutions then Satisfactions) I hope you are [login to view URL] an experience in this field from last 5 years i am sure i can do it perfectly with in a Daha Fazla
dear employer, I have a lot if experience with programming for raspberry PI and GUI building and I am able to perform the tasks conform your description, Regards, Tobie
Hello. I am a python expert. I have experience of developing Raspberry project. I can finish your project in 1-2 days. I want to talk with you via chat. Thank you.