Kapalı

Mechaniclane

Our project is a service based project which is developed in React Native in which 70% work has been already done and remaining is 30%

Beceriler: React Native, API Integration, Payment Gateway Integration, Google Firebase, Android

Müşteri Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) Delhi, India

Proje NO: #33953867

Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada ₹24808 teklif veriyor

(6 Değerlendirme)
4.3
kyloapps

Hi, I have 8+ years of expertise and have previously worked on 100+ projects in website and app development. For web development, my skills include Angular, Vue.js, React, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, NodeJS, Python, Daha Fazla

₹30000 INR in 7 gün içinde
(4 Değerlendirme)
3.6
tarungehlot88

Hi, As mentioned React Native in which 70% work has been already done and remaining is 30% , I wanted to ask some basic questions that are required to clear understanding of the project. 1. Is it IOS, Android, or H Daha Fazla

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% INR
(3 Değerlendirme)
2.7
hittok10

Hello and Welcome I have gone through the requirement you have posted. It a nice concept. We have great experience at this field of work. Our developers are all dedicated they have the energy and dedication to complet Daha Fazla

₹12500 INR in 7 gün içinde
(2 Değerlendirme)
0.4
gunjansharma1499

Hello Sir/Mam, I Hope your life is going good!! We are expersts in Auction Website & Mobile App development I will happy to show you a demo via personal chat. I have read your requirement and understood that you ar Daha Fazla

₹25000 INR in 7 gün içinde
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
Itegrityproindia

Hello mate, I hope you are doing well!!! Project:- React Native/ Flutter / Payment gateway. I am expert in Android/iOS developer experience of 6 years in this field. I have knowledge in both native and hybrid platfo Daha Fazla

₹30000 INR in 6 gün içinde
(1 Yorum)
0.2
teamcyphervuetec

Hi, Hope you are doing great! I am Bhishma pratap gupta, working as Sr. Business Development Manager at Cyphervue Technologies . We have reviewed your requirement and we strongly believe that Cyphervue has the capa Daha Fazla

₹25000 INR in 7 gün içinde
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
pandeayus

Hi, I'm very glad to see this project and very interested to work with, it matches to my skills and experiences, I've worked on many similar projects previously and have good working experience in this field, I'm sur Daha Fazla

₹20000 INR in 6 gün içinde
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
datasclancer

I not only offer support, but a whole range of services to help you create, manage and build powerful web and mobile apps platforms' presence. Avail Splendid and Futuristic Solutions that help to expand your business Daha Fazla

₹25000 INR in 7 gün içinde
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
technoprimex

I am a Professional Web Developer. If you want. I am also want to assure you that I am ready to make any consideration about my given bid rate if needed. Other detail discuss in call and text me it is very simple i d Daha Fazla

₹25000 INR in 7 gün içinde
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
Dvskhamele

" Hello, My name is Divyesh and I am an expert Django and ReactJs with ML skills based full-stack development with 5+ long years of experience.I have worked on some social networking projects previously as well (check: Daha Fazla

₹25000 INR in 7 gün içinde
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
rosevyas29

Hello i have read your requirement and i have found that im able to complete your remaining work of your application. I need more explanation regarding your remaining work and will discuss more on that via chat and you Daha Fazla

₹30000 INR in 4 gün içinde
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0