We are looking for a trustworthy, honest, reliable person, ideally with property/building knowledge to manage 2 houses in Pittsburgh. Specifically, one house is in Swissvale, and the other house is in Penn Hills.
You will be required to:
- Be in the possession of the keys on our behalf whilst work is being done on the houses to get them rent ready;
- Pick up the keys from the seller (same seller of both houses) on settlement day (same day for both houses);
- Assist with getting the locks changes and lock boxes installed on both houses;
- Assist in managing the contractors;
- Visit the houses 1-2 times a week to inspect the work;
- Be in regular email (and sometimes phone) communication with us to provide progress updates;
- Sign a legally binding contract before picking up the keys
- Provide a copy of your driver's licence and social security number
- You must have access to a scanner to be able to email us signed copies of documents
The house in Swissvale only requires about a month of work. We will arrange the contractors and determine the work to be completed. However, the contractors will have your number for any specific things they need that we cannot assist with. The other house needs a lot more work. We will be getting the house in Swissvale ready for rent first. For the other house, you will initially just be required to be in possession of the keys, help in changing the locks and getting lock boxes installed.
Payment is negotiable. Please provide what you would charge in your application as well as your experience, your understanding of the job and why you are the right person.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $403 for this job
Hi,I am a professional civil engineer and very good in civil engineering design [url removed, login to view] do your work perfectly.Thanks.
Hello, I am a Civil Engineer professionally. I can do your work exactly and timely at a low cost. I have previous experience. Further details may be discussed in message. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.