The US Based Technical Recruiter shall help fill several open positions ranging from IT (Software Development) to finding personal assistants. This position is available for part or full time working from your own home. Internet conferencing based meetings (once a week) between the recruiter and the hiring manager shall be the normal channel of communication other than email.
The responsibilities shall include:
• Sourcing candidates by cold-calling, joining user groups/forums, utilizing online social networking resources, networking within the industry and any other proactive strategies.
• Maintain job postings in Monster and local ads placed in various venues.
• Act as first line of communication and screen candidates through email and phone interviews.
• Working with limited supervision and keeping the hiring manager informed of daily activities and progress.
• Mitigates and resolves team conflict and communication problems.
• Work closely with the hiring manager based in the US, frequently travelling between the east and west coasts. This requires you to have at least a few working hours of overlap.
• You must have a reliable internet connection as well as being available online during your working hours
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or business.
• Previous experience recruiting technical IT resources and in other areas outside IT
• Excellent English communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Detail orientated and good organizational skills
Reply with experience, $rate, part or full time preference, starting date and brief bio. Bio should include nationality, date of birth, gender and marital status.