You are to answer below job interview questions regarding the military police-MP position for the candidate who's going to take this interview in 3 weeks.
The answer should thoroughly cover all aspects of these interview questions with the aim of securing the position for the candidate.
Please answer each question concisely at about 40-50 words.
Required skils: Impeccable writing, Research skills, Recruitment professionals preferred
ADF (Australian Defence Force) recruiting Questions
1. What is Military Police
2. What is the basic role of Military Police?
3. What is the responsibility of Military Police?
4. How long is your Military training (recruit/ Basic training)?
5. What will you learnt at recruit/ basic training?
6. Where and how long is Military Police initial employment training?
7. How long is job training for MP (initial minimum period of service)?
8. What type of equipment might you use as MP?
9. What Corp, Muster and Category will you belong to?
10. What are the main function of the role of Military Police?
11. How is the combat role related to Military Police?
12. What is the pat entitlement for recruit and job training once qualified (as MP)?
13. What leave entitlement will you have as Military Police?
14. What service life like as Military Police?
Research Link example:
[url removed, login to view]
6 freelancers are bidding on average $38 for this job
Hi, I am ready to answer all of these questions regarding ADF (Australian Defence Force) recruiting of Military Police-MP. I will do thorough research for this in which I have expertise in. Kind Regards! SM