MARKET RESEARCH RECRUITMENT OF RESPONDENTS IN YEMEN
We are a market research agency and need a freelancer in Yemen who can help us recruit respondents to participate in a telephone interview conducted by one of our researchers in the United Arab Emirates. The respondents we are looking for are stakeholders or industry observers who have a professional interest in the events management business, covering sports, leisure (e.g. shows) and business (e.g. conferences).
Examples of target respondents for this survey are those who work in any of the following types of organisation:
• Advertising agencies involved in sports and/or leisure/business events.
• Business consultancy firms involved in sports and/or leisure/business events.
• Event organisers/planners/management firms.
• Event venues.
• Government officials dealing with sports and/or leisure/business events.
• Media (newspapers, magazines etc.) reporting on sports and/or leisure/business events.
• Sports federations.
To qualify for the interview, the respondents need to have good professional knowledge about the events management industry in Yemen: sports or leisure/business or both. One of our telephone researchers will conduct the 25-minute telephone interviews in Arabic. The interviews are audio-recorded with the permission of the respondent.
If you think you can help and are interested, we need 5 respondents who can comment on sports events and another 5 with knowledge about leisure or business events. The job involves.
• Identifying eligible respondents.
• Engage these respondents for them to agree giving the 25-minutes telephone interview in Arabic.
• Enter relevant details of recruited respondents in an online form.
• Liaise with the approved respondents regarding the date and time of the interview.
We would expect this task to be completed in 5 working days. If you are interested, please bid for the recruitment of the 10 respondents in Yemen.
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $11000 teklif veriyor
Hi, My name is Mohammed Salah, I am from Yemen, I was impressed by your project, and It's really important to do research in Yemen for many important business, we have experts in Yemen have a lot of experience for Daha Fazla