Would you be willing to reformat this "Raw Data" excel spreadsheet into approximately 35 individual spreadsheets?
These individual spreadsheets should be named according to the parameter names given in Row 1 of the "Raw Data" spreadsheet.
1. There are 8 tabs across the bottom of the "Raw Data" file (Raw, DAF, SF, Ozone, BAC, GAC, UF, Final). These correspond to the eight columns in which they must be placed in the individual spreadsheets.
2. Not all of the ~35 parameters are included in all of the 8 tabs (you will need to check each of the 8 tabs in order to get a full list).
3. The destination spreadsheets have two tabs (@Risk and SigmaPlot). All of the data should be placed in the relevant columns in the SigmaPlot tab. Please do not edit the @Risk tab.
4. Once the data are transferred to the appropriate column in the SigmaPlot tab, please sort the data from lowest value to highest value in each of the columns.
5. Please be careful not to alter any of the blue-shaded columns.
6. An example destination spreadsheet (with appropriate column headings) is provided for one parameter: "pH". Please follow the format given in this example.
7. Note that this is a significantly smaller data-set than previous jobs.