We have a block of land and a house to be built (see attached PDF) It is a large block of 6000 square meters, and we need to think about landscaping it. I am open to any suggestions, but my thoughts are:
- House Position: There are 2 things I have considered with siting the house on the block; 1. there is normally a strong southerly (cold) wind which I want the back outside entertaining area/deck of the house protected from (the courtyard area that you rendered for me previously).
2. I want this same courtyard and kitchen area to receive as much sunlight as possible, so it faces North and West.
- the block is flat.
- Ambient areas: It would be good to create certain spaces around the block that create some sort of ambience. So for example, a circular grassy areas surrounded by plants with a fountain in the middle etc, a children's playground, an outside gazebo or garden house. Try to design something that makes you want to visit it, and paths or other things make you automatically drawn to certain areas.
- Children's playground area would be good, although it doesn't necessarily have to be play equipment, it could be more subtle, like hilly areas and logs etc.
- Driveway you can see a driveway entrance on the site plan, but the driveway can actually be anywhere. Obviously we would need a driveway into the garage, and would be good to have more driveway at the front for visitors.
- Plants - we would plant fairly substantial trees along the entire boundary to the block, for privacy and for wind protection.
The types of plants I would like are flowering shrub type plants, as opposed to little flowers that I have to go in do weeding all the time. I've attached some pics of gardens/looks I like.
- Most of all I am flexible and open to your ideas. You can be as creative as you like and I can simply choose what of your ideas I will use.
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 173$ teklif veriyor
very interested in this project. I'm master of architecture with more than 10 years of experience in working with Auto CAD, 3d Max, Archi CAD, Artlantis, and 5+ years of working as architect.