You are required to undertake an analysis of the financial health and management practices of Bega Cheese Ltd (BEGA). The analysis is to be based primarily on 2013 Annual Report of the corporation and any other information you deem relevant e.g. newspaper and journal articles etc. This will require you to research articles on BEGA.
We will discuss and complete exercises using BEGA’s annual report in seminars during weeks 4 -7 of the semester. Please ensure you bring a copy of the annual report (soft or hard copies) to these seminars.
Bega Cheese Ltd (BEGA) is a public company and is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
[url removed, login to view]
Before commencing this assignment, I strongly suggest that you read the company profile (you can access it from the url above).
The annual reports for BEGA Ltd can be downloaded from:
[url removed, login to view]
As the annual reports are long, I suggest you do not print out hard copies, instead save a soft copy (and save your money and trees). Please refer to the seminar schedule in the course guide ard(also available as a word document from the course content tab on Blackboard): note the weeks you are required to bring the annual reports to your seminar.
You will need access to the 2013, 2012 and 2011 annual reports for this assignment and for the related class folio exercises of the semester.
Length: The total report should be a maximum of 3500 words.
Provide a written report based on the following:
1. Financial Analysis
Choose five ONLY of the ratios you have calculated in the seminars: Analyse and interpret these financial ratios for BEGA for the years 2011, 2012 and 2013. Please note you must use the formulas from the prescribed textbook to calculate the ratios. You should choose five ratios that you believe provide significant information about BEGA, describe and interpret these ratios and explain why these ratios are significant.
You will have the opportunity to calculate these ratios as part of your folio exercises during class seminars.
2. A critical analysis of the other information provided in the 2013 Annual Report with respect to the financial health of BEGA. This critical analysis should be based around your selection of two sections of the report as outlined below:
Choose TWO of the following sections from BEGA’s 2013 Annual report to use in your discussion:
• Directors’ Report;
• Chief Executive Officer’s review of operations and activities;
• Corporate governance statement
3. A discussion of other information available from the public domain regarding BEGA’s financial health e.g. newspaper reports etc. This section requires you to undertake research about BEGA Ltd outside the annual report and the BEGA website.
Please refer to the marking rubric for detailed information regarding how this assignment will be marked (available from the assessments tab in MyRMIT)
40 marks (40 % of total grade)
The word count does not include the executive summary, introduction, tables, conclusion or list of references.
The report for this assignment must have the following sections:
1. Executive summary
3. A table of the ratios you have calculated and are discussing for BEGA to reference in your financial analysis
4. Financial Analysis (analysis of ratios)
5. Critical analysis of other information from Annual Report
6. Discussion of information available in the public domain
8. List of references
All sources must be cited correctly using the Harvard referencing system
16 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Hi, I have the required background, a flawless English and I'm able to provide you with a high quality report. Please check out my profile and previous reviews. Thanks
I know products and Financial Statements/Performance of Bega Cheese well. I am a lecturer of Finance and have fully understood the requirements. Highest marks guaranteed in this one.
I am new to [url removed, login to view] but can offer more than other tenderers. First, I am Australian and know Bega Cheese (have even visited their factory many years ago). Secondly, I am a former executive with a number of publi Daha fazlası