The coursework will be based on a performance assessment of two companies; one successful company and one less successful company. The two companies should be listed on the UK stock market and the companies should be from the same stock market sector.
All selected companies should have at least 3 years of trading history and 3 years of annual financial statements. In the report, the two companies will be compared and contrasted and the results will be presented as a whole i.e. the report will synthesise information and analysis for all firms.
You are required to address the following issues in your report:
1. Evaluate the Return and Risk Profile for each company and examine the sources of risk. Investigate how systematic risk factors are taken into account in the company. Compare and critically analyse your findings across companies and make recommendations.
2. Analyse the Capital Structure for each company. Estimate the Cost of Debt and Cost of Equity for each company. Calculate the Weighted Average Cost of Capital for each company. Compare and critically analyse your findings across companies and make recommendations.
3. Payout Policy. Report on what the payout policy has been for each company over the past 3 years. Critically analyse the payout policy adopted by each company and make recommendations. Compare and critically analyse your findings across companies. Please support your analysis with relevant theories.
Essentially, what you are expected to do is an in-depth financial analysis of real live companies using data sources such as the London Stock Exchange website, Bloomberg, Annual Reports, Yahoo Finance, etc.).
Harvard Referencing required.
Marking Grid for this project
• Understanding of the arguments and evidence relating to the topic, as presented in the reading and collected articles.
• Knowledge of the subject and relevant literature.
• Clarity and coherence. Does your report make sense throughout and is it internally consistent? Is it easy to follow?
• Structure. Do the matters discussed follow a logical order? Do important points receive more attention than minor or peripheral points?
• The introduction clearly lays out the issues and arguments to follow.
• There is a good, appropriate conclusion.
• Citations and bibliography are accurate and appropriate.
• Writing style (sentence construction, paragraphing, grammar, and spelling) achieves a high standard.
•Harvard Referencing•and Intext Citations.
2200 Words Only
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $93 teklif veriyor
Greetings, I will help you to write high quality course work. I am a professional writer with more than 10 years of experience in writing industry. I have worked on several projects on different freelancing platform. Daha Fazla
✅ ⭐✅ ⭐✅ ⭐✅ ⭐✅ ⭐✅ Greetings! I am an Expert in Academic research and ready to assist with Top Quality and deliver according with your due date. Please, contact in Chat with all details and let's have a great cooperation Daha Fazla
Companies performance I have more than 5 years of writing experience. I can manage thousands of words with "Premium Quality". I can provide plagiarism-free work for you within your given deadline. My professional writ Daha Fazla
Hi there, I will write a quality report based on the given instructions. I am an experienced academic writer. You may visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks
Companies performance I have 6 years of experience in writing masterclass research papers and thesis for my clients. I have achieved great success by providing quality content to my clients. I am new to this forum but Daha Fazla
Companies performance I am a Ph.D. writer with more than 12 years of working experience in Writing. I have successfully completed more than 4500 projects for my clients with their full amount of satisfaction. I will p Daha Fazla
Companies performance I am a supreme writer who has full command over Academic Writing including; SWOT, PESTEL, Porter Five Forces Analysis, 7Ps, summaries, Case Studies, Dissertations/Thesis and Report Writing Projec Daha Fazla