We are hunting for a senior expert, who enable clarify the logic infrastructure of automotive industry chain via analyzing data related to automobile industry.
We are also expecting different angles fulfill the framework to be organized as a comprehensive chain with value chain, supply chain and industry chain, etc. Besides, any other industries which automotive is related also need to be added reasonably.
1. A large and comprehensive architecture should be formulated as a major premise. The framework ought to contain not only value chain, supply chain and industry chain, but also other related information. Moreover, the relationship among each chain should be fairly revealed in detail as well.
2. Every key segment need to be labelled and highlighted, and tag with the proper definition.
3. The architecture of classification and relationship revelation will be established on your own experience, study and knowledge in the sector with combination of the official classification, industry reports, industry practice, etc. The more detailed, the better.
For example, when analyzing engine, the first thing come to our mind might be the division diagram like diesel engine, gasoline engine and other types of engines. Afterwards, gasoline engine should be divided into different kinds. And if possible, list every model of the engines of this kind.
4. Different tables of classification are necessary if it’s valuable to be classified from variety of angles.
For example, the engine could be divided into diesel engine and gasoline engine according to product type or technology. Meanwhile, an engine also could be divided as different mechanical parts like ignition plug, ignition coil from ignition system, lubrication system, etc.
5. The architecture should reveal a clear superior and subordinate relationship of products, as well as the release of the product direction.
For example, the architecture should show that product A the products B and C are needed, meanwhile, what we could also notice is the reason why the market need product A is used to manufacture product D.
6. For a detailed architecture we also require a further analysis of sales catalogues from enterprises, space to promotion of technology parameters, etc. And a thorough description of automotive industry relation chain is also required according to the updated products.
We are aiming at a total logic architecture of automotive industry. All the products and businesses should be streamlined and stratified, namely, we need a relation schema or diagram to reveal the value chain, supply chain and industry chain of automotive industry, and even better, enable to be as detailed as every components and parts.
The industry researcher will be preferred. We need a professional report. Please provide your previous experience about automotive industry research