5000 words - dissertation
The title page must include the following:
The Title of the project: although the title of the project is a personal matter it should be one that reflects the subject;
Executive summary: maximum 300 words (not included in the words count) of a summary of the project aim, approach, and results.
Table of Content Page
This page lists the main parts of the project together with their page numbers.
Project aim and objectives: maximum 300 words with specific research question and 2 or 3 SMART objectives (in bulleted list).
Project approach: maximum 300 words project plan plus the tasks and activities required to collect and analyse/evaluate the data which includes brief explanation of the research methods applied in the project as necessary.
Literature review: critically review the academic literature relevant to the project aim (problem or opportunity). Maximum 1000 words
Critical evaluation and analysis of the data: maximum 2000 words
1- Review the business case and environment
2- Present the data collected, analyse and interpret the data in relation to your project objectives.
Discussion: discuss the objectives in light of the results of the data evaluation and analysis and in relation to the academic literature you reviewed. About 900 words
Conclusion: including recommendations in terms of managerial implications and, if applicable, further research. About 500 words
Reference list: Referenced publications are listed in the bibliography alphabetically by author’s surname using the Harvard System.
Appendix(s): if needed such as, copies of questionnaires; interview schedules; diagrams, figures and graphs which are too large for the text should be provided in this section.
1. Demonstrate that they can manage and complete a project with minimum guidance
2. Produce an original synthesis of ideas, data and discussion relevant to the research question or hypothesis addressed
3. Derive appropriate conclusions and/or recommendations from the evidence and/or discussion presented
4. Write a dissertation which has a clear and logical structure and which expresses ideas with clarity
• Think critically and analytically
• Take a Problem solving approach
Subject-based practical skills
• Possess an academic knowledge of the major topic the student is addressing in the project
• Identify, evaluate and overcome the barriers to complete a successful research project
• Deal with the issues associated with the effective implementation of a project plan
• Appreciate the complexity and salience of ethical issues in research studies
Skills for life and work (general skills)
• Write formally
• Plan and deliver
• Be creative
• Be independent and responsible (autonomy)
• Take a self-learning approach
• Manage their time
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 257£ teklif veriyor
Hi, I'm proficient in English, Management graduate and I'm able to help you with this dissertation. Please check out my profile and previous reviews. If you need samples, I will send you. Thanks.