5000 words - dissertation
The title page must include the following:
The Title of the project: although the title of the project is a personal matter it should be one that reflects the subject;
Executive summary: maximum 300 words (not included in the words count) of a summary of the project aim, approach, and results.
Table of Content Page
This page lists the main parts of the project together with their page numbers.
Project aim and objectives: maximum 300 words with specific research question and 2 or 3 SMART objectives (in bulleted list).
Project approach: maximum 300 words project plan plus the tasks and activities required to collect and analyse/evaluate the data which includes brief explanation of the research methods applied in the project as necessary.
Literature review: critically review the academic literature relevant to the project aim (problem or opportunity). Maximum 1000 words
Critical evaluation and analysis of the data: maximum 2000 words
1- Review the business case and environment
2- Present the data collected, analyse and interpret the data in relation to your project objectives.
Discussion: discuss the objectives in light of the results of the data evaluation and analysis and in relation to the academic literature you reviewed. About 900 words
Conclusion: including recommendations in terms of managerial implications and, if applicable, further research. About 500 words
Reference list: Referenced publications are listed in the bibliography alphabetically by author’s surname using the Harvard System.
Appendix(s): if needed such as, copies of questionnaires; interview schedules; diagrams, figures and graphs which are too large for the text should be provided in this section.
1. Demonstrate that they can manage and complete a project with minimum guidance
2. Produce an original synthesis of ideas, data and discussion relevant to the research question or hypothesis addressed
3. Derive appropriate conclusions and/or recommendations from the evidence and/or discussion presented
4. Write a dissertation which has a clear and logical structure and which expresses ideas with clarity
• Think critically and analytically
• Take a Problem solving approach
Subject-based practical skills
• Possess an academic knowledge of the major topic the student is addressing in the project
• Identify, evaluate and overcome the barriers to complete a successful research project
• Deal with the issues associated with the effective implementation of a project plan
• Appreciate the complexity and salience of ethical issues in research studies
Skills for life and work (general skills)
• Write formally
• Plan and deliver
• Be creative
• Be independent and responsible (autonomy)
• Take a self-learning approach
• Manage their time
Greetings! It would be my pleasure to work with you on this project! My highest reviews in the field of academic, report, technical and dissertation writing on this website (more than 1100) speaks about my credibility Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada £258 teklif veriyor
Hi Alihan777, don't go too far in search of a highly experienced academic writer.I am academic writer with years of experience writing reports, different types of university-level essays, powerpoint presentation, cr Daha Fazla
Hi, am a competent academic writer and will deliver quality [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
Hi I have a Masters of Science degree in Engineering Management from UK and I have excellent academic and research writing skills which we learnt during our course.I can provide you a sample of my work. 7 to 10 % Turni Daha Fazla
Hello, I can write this project for you. Write me a mesage, and I will send you how I am going to do it, especially research part. I am a BA student, study in English, so I am familiar with this kind of projects. I als Daha Fazla