I am looking for someone with a medical background to conduct an interview, and do some web research, on a particular type of surgery (deviated septum surgery).
Here is exactly what I would like you to do:
(1) Read through the list of 33 questions I have prepared related to deviated septum surgery
(2) Identify the questions that can be answered through web research (I don't expect more than 4-6 of the questions can be answered through web research)
(3) Conduct web research to answer those questions, and provide me with the answers in a MS Word document
(4) Contact a number of surgeons in the United States who specialize in deviated septum surgery
(5) Get one of those surgeons to agree to be interviewed over the telephone
(6) Interview the surgeon over the telephone, asking them the questions that could not be answered through web research.
Make sure that while doing the interview, you are recording the interview as a MP3 file
(7) Provide me with the MP3 file once the interview is complete
As mentioned, I will provide you with a guide for the interview, which consists of 33 questions. Answers to a handful of the
questions can be found through web research; the remaining questions will need to be asked during the interview with
This contract requires someone with a medical background, ideally someone who is also familiar with deviated septum
When replying to this ad, please tell me what your medical background is.