I am looking for someone to do web research on the following 3 topics:
1) I want to do some work on vision this fall and am troubled by the short time horizons people are using to create vision. I would like to take a longer time horizon and create "the dream" from which the vision comes from. I understand Toyota has a 100 year dream/vision. I am looking for some research to see if it really exists and if so what is there 100 years dream. Also looking for any other fortune 500 companies that take a longer time horizon than 3-5 years for their vision. I am interested in seeing what can be found on this topic.
2) I am interested in finding a good "leadership styles" assessment or survey......Would like to see what's in the market place, and what they are assessing. I would like it to assess behaviour but that could be difficult. Please do a market scan on what's out there.
3) I am looking for what is contained in a best practice leadership program. In the early 2000's the fielding institute issued their best practice program. It contained things like below. Looking for research to see what the latest best practices are a leadership development program.
* a 360 assessment
* a leadership project
* time spent with executive
* field assignments
* conversations with outside leaders etc