I need 5*1500 word educational content pieces relating to the Australian property market. These will be pulled into an e-course with exercises/activities. These must be original and I will retain 100% ownership, the content can not be copied or used in the future by the author and you relinquish all rights.
The person must understand plagiarism rules as articles would only be approved only if they pass Copyscape compliance.
Article topics include:
1. Process of buying a property as relevant in different States of Aust and in NZ
2. Selecting and role of a property manager, how to assess them get the most from them, what you should look for in a PM etc, interview questions
3. Importance of landlords insurance and house/contents insurance and selection criteria for investors when assessing
4. Importance of Depreciation Schedules
5. Negotiation techniques and understanding motivation of listing vs selling agents and buying at auction and drafting a letter of offer
I have example articles and research on most of these topics but due to timing and lack of writing skills I am seeking your assistance. The content can not be copied. Please provide an example of work. This pieces will slip into current course content and I would like these content pieces to be in conversation style.
I look forward to working with you long term with many more article requirements.