I need a superb articles writer/rewriter for our online Murano Glass Jewelry and Accessories website. We are a reputable site and only need high quality writers! I will need you to write ad-hoc, mostly in batches of 5-6 articles, almost every month. Articles will be about 500 words each, about news, history, anything curious about Murano, Venice, Murano Glass etc. If selected, you will write one article which we will evaluate and then if everything is fine, we will proceed with the rest. This is NOT a usual SEO job. You need to make it rich in content and high in quality. you will need to do research on the subject.
We will supply:
Keyphrase List (usually 2-3 per article)
Payment per article: $10 each. Do not bid if this does not align with your expectations.
1. Solid English language writing skills. Only native speakers please, no India, no China.
2. Make your deadlines in time for proofing and necessary rewrites.
3. No plagiarism. Has to past copyright tests. First time I find you copied anything that does not belong to you - our relationship is over.
4. Each article should be about a primary key phrase topic and a few secondary topics.
5. The articles should be professional and feature real content, not just the keywords. It should not be obvious to the reader that the articles are written for SEO.
6. SEO optimize the article. You should be mentioning the key phrase several times as well as the secondary phrases.
7. Article length should be around 500 words.
8. References. Show me a sample of your work. VERY IMPORTANT. Additionally, please a paragraph describing Venice.
9. Knowledge of html is required. Links to point within our websites for relevant phrases are required.
10. We will retain full copyright rights. Content you write for us can not be reused anywhere else.
Our perfect candidate is an American/UK resident who lives or lived in Italy or an Italian resident who lives in the US or UK.
Below is an example (taken from an article on history of Venice) that shows the quality of writing that we are looking for. If you can`t write like this or better - do not waste our time and, most importantly, yours.
While glass making had existed in the Venetian lagoon since the 8th century AD, the output had been practical items such as storage jars. The arrival of the merchants from the Eastern Mediterranean fueled a rapid expansion of the glass industry, and the production of all manner of decorative and artistic glass wares. The Venetians were shrewd, they'd seen how the migrating artisans had brought a new industry into their city, and they wanted to keep it there by introducing and legislating a monopoly on the production of Venetian glass. In 1291 the Venetian rulers forced the glass artisans out of the city, yet they offered them a new home on the nearby island of Murano. The island was not far from Venice, but it was isolated. It was not on the way to anywhere, no one had business to go there. It became a city of master glass workers, sealed off from the rest of the world.
Hi, I would like to bid on this project. I am an experienced Canadian researcher and writer living abroad. I traveled extensively trough Italy, fell in love with an Italian, Italy and its magic, and would enjoy very m Daha Fazla
Please see the private message board for bid details.
Bu iş için 23 freelancer ortalamada $54 teklif veriyor
Hi I am an experienced writer well versed in your topic. My work is impeccable and I would be responsible for completing your project should you choose me to undertake your work. Thanks:-)
Hi Kevin,I am interested to do your job [login to view URL] you
hi! please check PM for sample and bid details.
Hello - please see your inbox for details. Thank you.
My bid is for 5 articles....hence $9 per, instead of your offered $10. Hi, I'm Richard, the new owner of Byliners Copy, which I've now renamed to the Richard Write Co. That means I've also assumed ownership of this F Daha Fazla
I am Italian, lived in the US! I had the chance to live close to Venice I know the Murano glass. see PM !
Hello there! I'm sure my articles will put a smile on your face :) Cheers!
Hello - I am an English speaking South African with a BA degree in English and Communication. I wrote, edited and produced my company's monthly National Marketing Newsletter for over 9 years and I have completed variou Daha Fazla
Hello, You are looking for a high end writer, and I think I can provide the kind of quality you are seeking. For more information and a range of writing samples, see my website, maureenhannan dot com. (On the site Daha Fazla
Hello I am an American that used to live in Europe. I would love to work on this project. Please see the PM for details
I am doing internet research on a regular basis for my PHD so I am familiar with high quality content.I included something I wrote about the history of Murano glass.I hope you will find it useful to evaluate my work.
I can write 500 words for 10 USD. We can discuss outlines and time lines, if you accept my offer.