I am looking for someone to research / compile / write articles related to Sri Lanka Business and how to do business in Sri Lanka
I am interested in articles, ranging 800 words and higher per article.
1. Attractive business opportunities in Sri Lanka
2. Sri Lanka Economy and its main sectors
3. The role of the board of investment – Sri Lanka
4. Investing in the Colombo Stock Exchange
5. Incentives to invest in Sri Lanka
6. How easy is it to set up a company in Sri Lanka?
7. Starting a business in Sri Lanka – a checklist
8. Labour laws in Sri Lanka
9. Environmental norms and guidelines in Sri Lanka
10. Banking and finance in Sri Lanka
The content can be found / borrowed / and compiled from other web sources and does not have to be grammatically or structurally perfect.
However, the articles need to be interesting as they will form the backbone of the website. The articles should be easily understood by the average user and contain useful information.
You have to bid for all ten articles.
I am willing to pay $7/ article. That is a total of USD 70 for all ten articles
Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content.
Also submit examples of articles authored with bid.
1) Articles are to be submitted as individual TEXT files without formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable.
2) Review and approve all documents to make sure they meet the project specs.
3) Complete ownership of all the documents with complete copyrights to use and publish all work purchased.
4) Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content.