I am looking for an experienced researcher/writer to produce an ebook for me on facial exercises that help to reduce sleep apnea (i.e. exercises of the mouth, throat, jaw, tongue, etc.)
The ebook will be approximately 20-30 pages in length, and will consist of the following sections:
- What are the Main Causes of Sleep Apnea?
- How Can Exercise Cure My Sleep Apnea?
- What Exactly is an Exercise for Sleep Apnea?
- Proof That Exercises for Sleep Apnea Work
- Who These Exercises are For
- Sleep Apnea Exercises
- Will I Have to Do These Exercises Forever?
- Daily Tasks to Keep Your Sleep Apnea at a Low Level
- Do I Have to Do All the Exercises, Or Can I Choose Just the Ones I Like?
I have done a considerable amount of research into this topic, and can provide you with web links to source material, as well as links to online videos that demonstrate some of the exercises I would like included in the ebook.
Obtaining information on which exercises to do, and how to do them correctly, may require consultation with a speech language pathologist (it will be your responsibility to find and interview a qualified speech language pathologist).
This will be a "ghostwritten" project (in other words, copyright of the completed ebook will remain with me).
** Note: I can provide an annotated Table of Contents (ToC) for the ebook to bidders who have serious interest in this project. The ToC describes the information that I would like to see in each section of the ebook. Please PM me if you are interested **