**DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE POOR ENGLISH or WILL NOT SUBMIT WORK ON TIME.**
We are only looking for serious writers to write articles for an ongoing basis.
**ALL ARTICLES MUST PASS COPYSCAPE, MUST BE WRITTEN IN CORRECT GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION AND WORK MUST BE SUBMITTED ON TIME.** If Not pay will be affected.
DO not flood my inbox with lengthy PM's describing your qualifications and a story of your life. We will send a test keyword and see from there--IMPORTANT--
- We are willing to pay $35 for 10 500 word article packages (1original & 2rewrites of that original).
There is no interest in knowing how much you are getting right now, this is what we pay for newcomers who have yet proven themselves to be reliable for the team. Do not bid if you are not ok with the price.
- Any team of writers can bid only if they are sure about the quality and only if they can meet the given deadlines.
Contact is vital to online business. Please do not bid if you can not keep in touch
- DO NOT BID If you have regular power cuts or your mother is ill and you are ill etc. I mention this only because IT IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ALL TEAM MEMBERS when writers give such excuses constantly if they can not meet the deadline and simply stay in contact to let that be known.
- If you are professional enough and serious about your work you are most welcome to our team, we have loads and loads of work for you.
- Please start your bid with "Professional" so that we will know you read the requirements completely.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $37 for this job
Professional or not, I let my employers decide for me and I would like to work on your project since I have plenty of experience handling UAWs' and find your terms acceptable. Regards, Vinita.
Hi, I am a professional fulltime freelance writer interested in making part of your team. Please have a look at your private message box for more details. Regards, Humphrey.
I am a professional content writer working in this field for the past five years. I assure you quality articles within the time frame. Please see the PMB for bid details and sample