**DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE POOR ENGLISH or WILL NOT SUBMIT WORK ON TIME.**
- We are only looking for serious writers.
**ALL ARTICLES MUST PASS COPYSCAPE, MUST BE WRITTEN IN CORRECT GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION AND WORK MUST BE SUBMITTED ON TIME.** If Not pay will be affected.
==IMPORTANT== DO not flood my inbox with lengthy PM's describing your qualifications and a story of your life. We will send a test keyword and see from there ==IMPORTANT==
- We are willing to pay $35-$45 per 15 articles ==IMPORTANT== (Consists of 10 Article Series PLUS 5-part follow-up email e-course all around same topic) (SEE ATTACHED .ZIP FILE FOR A PERFECT EXAMPLE).
This is what we pay for newcomers who have yet proven themselves to be reliable for the team. Do not bid if you are not ok with the price.
- Any team of writers can bid only if they are sure about the quality and only if they can meet the given deadlines.
Contact is vital to online business. Please do not bid if you can not keep in touch
- DO NOT BID If you have regular power cuts or your mother is ill and you are ill etc. I mention this only because IT IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ALL TEAM MEMBERS when writers give such excuses constantly if they can not meet the deadline and simply stay in contact to let that be known.
- If you are professional enough and serious about your work you are most welcome to our team. Keep inmind, this can also lead to further work.
- Please start your bid with "PRO" so that we will know you read the requirements completely.
36 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 54$ teklif veriyor
Greetings, ~PRO~ My bid is here to assure you that I can provide you not only the required quality but also can meet up you requirements, as you have stated, in an impressing manner. Do allow me.
I am ready to deliver nothing but quality. I am an exceptional writer both in French and English. You will be so happy to get work done within some short period of time. I hope to hear from you soon
I am a doctoral student in the field of health sciences. I am new, but would like to work in order to pay up my tuition. I am in my last year of Phd program