Research project is about 50 pages (12font, double-spaced).
1) Bidder must have published a systematic review in the past.
2) Has experience editing, writing, proofreading research documents.
3) Can turnover the document in 2-3days from accepting bid. Will make this project top priority and be available!
4) Can chat on the phone or gmail for more details on project
5) Has a MSc or Phd in research methodology, biostatistics, epidemiology, or related field, is preferred. MD with research background is also acceptable.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $950 for this job
Hi There I would love to work on your project. My work will be original and well researched. It will be delivered to you on time. Can provide you samples of my work if the need be. I hold an MBA and a Masters degree i Daha Fazla
Greetings. I'm a seasoned native English writer with a strong background in professional writing, and I can bring precision to your project. Able to craft fresh and mechanically excellent pieces that interest and invol Daha Fazla
Hi, kindly review my bid. I've also sent you a PM. Regards.
Hello....Ready to start....Let's check my PM....Thanks....(((((((Nidagold))))))))
Please see the PMB for further details of my bid.
Hello, can you send me a sample of your material? Does it need check on the research matter ot just good editing and styling?
In my full-time job at a local university I write papers on a regular basis that include systematic reviews of various subjects in the literature. (I will post one such article to your PMB.) I also work part-time for a Daha Fazla
Hello, I regularly write review articles and research papers and chapters for books. I am MBBS, MD (Pharmacology). So, my field is research and I have written many papers in peer-reviewed journals. Consider my bid if Daha Fazla
Hi, I have read and understood your project requirements.I am a professional and highly experienced technical writer and have written more than 100 papers including technical reports, SRS, dissertations, essays, etc. Daha Fazla
I am a masters degree holder of epidemilogy (public health) and have been working as a freelance academic writer for various researches.