Looking for an experienced grant writer to submit winning propopsals to fund operating costs and program costs for youth development focused nonprofit. The Grant Writer is responsible for the following:
• research and identify appropriate grant sources
• identify appropriate projects/programs for grant applications
• prepare grant applications and supporting documents
• compile, write, and edit persuasive grant proposals
• review project and/or program budgets as necessary and make appropriate recommendations
More information on the organization will be provided upon awarding of the contract. Must provide samples of grants written with proven track record of results.