Essay Goal/Objective: Research, evaluate, and report on one side of the following ethical issues associated with the use and abuse of computing technology. In some cases, what is or is not considered acceptable behavior depends on cultural or geographical differences.
• Employer monitoring of employee on-line activities, i.e., e-mail and Internet, vs. unfettered access to electronic material in the workplace
• Free access to all forms of information vs. government control of access of information
Essay is to be a Word document (300-450 words, 1.5 line spaced, with 1-inch margins) with two parts:
1. Provide a summary of the ethical issues underlying your assigned topic (opening paragraphs)
2. Describe why your position represents the correct ethical stance on the issue
Include at least one scholarly reference, with citations in APA style (see the tutorial in the COURSE CONTENT menu), not including your textbook or Wikipedia. No more than 20% of your report should be quoted or paraphrased material. There are guides available on the UMUC library's Web site to help you identify reputable Web sites and find and use scholarly articles:
• Evaluating Internet resources: [url removed, login to view]
• Identify and locate scholarly journals: [url removed, login to view]
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $67 teklif veriyor
You can consider this work as done. Kindly refer to your inbox for my bid details. Thank you!
Dear Sir, I am a political science student studying at Delhi University, New Delhi, India. I am in my final year. The topics you have mentioned in the post excite me academically and I firmly believe that I will Daha Fazla
I have bachelors degree in Computer Science and Engineering besides certifications in A+ and Database. Currently pursuing Masters in Information Technology and Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management
Hi, I am computer graduate. And i have been working for a major Indian IT company for around past one and a half years. I understand how and when certain ethical issues can arise in this field of work. I can promise to Daha Fazla