I'm looking for someone with (very) good English to create an informal research report on some health and fitness topics for my personal use.
- actionable, applicable information
- reliable information from reputable sources or sources with experience
I don't need:
- information from ezine articles or made up information
- theory from Wikipedia
- you should not write a new unique article!
-bullet points are fine, you are allowed to quote/copy good passages or graphs.
- present information in a way that is easy to get and apply (no essays!)
- you are encouraged to quote forum posts or blog posts where knowledgeable people share their experience and give advice. 5 personal accounts are better than one theoretical article!
- always include links to the source
THIS PROJECT: gluten, gluten intolerance, gluten-free diet
0. focus on people's actual experience, applicable advice, tips, suggestions.
1. find at least 5 accounts of people who got rid off gluten in their diet and state what results they've experienced, what was hard for them, what advice they can give. if possible, find people who work out or do sports ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] could be two possible sources)
2. what foods/ingredients to avoid if you're gluten intolerant? (15-20 most important ones, can be taken from theoretical articles)
3. many foods that are protein-rich and help grow muscles contain gluten (flour, pasta etc). Find out if it is possible to substitute those foods with gluten-free alternatives. you can include the foods from Question 2. look for people who eat gluten-free and can share tips, especially people who want to grow muscles. is there anything to consider when substituting those foods? anything bad about the gluten-free alternatives? again, personal accounts are very good.
4. Find 10-15 protein-rich recipes for gluten-free bodybuilders if possible, e.g. gluten-free pancakes, gluten-free pasta, gluten-free bread and others?
5. do protein supplements contain gluten? if so, are there gluten-free protein supplements?
I want to try this research assistance out, and if I am satisfied, I will regularly have projects like this. In your bid/PM, state how many hours you think it would take you to complete this project and your hourly/total rate. If anything is unclear about the specifications, please ask.Thanks.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
HELLO I am a medical writer and do this job as per your requirement i had understood what you really want and am confo ident enough to give you the correct and presice information
I am dedicated, hardworking, and always give 100% to my commitments. I am also very friendly, always have open lines of communication, and am ready to begin work immediately!
i have gone through your details and ready to work out on the things, i have a team of health specialists to help on the topics to do the revision before submission, let me know if you have any question, thanks