The recommended length is 10 - 15 doubled spaced pages excluding diagrams, illustrations or other addendum. The use of APA formatting is required. Each response is to immediately follow the question as follows:
1. Tasking A -- approximately 600 - 1000 words (2 - 4 pages) excluding diagrams, illustrations or other addendum.
2. Tasking B -- approximately 600 - 800 words (2 - 3 pages) excluding diagrams, illustrations or other addendum.
3. Tasking C -- approximately 600 - 800 words (2 - 3 pages) excluding diagrams, illustrations or other addendum.
4. Tasking D -- approximately 600 - 800 words (2 - 3 pages) excluding diagrams, illustrations or other addendum.
You are the lead forensics investigator for XYZ, Inc. -- an industry leading cyber forensic company. You have just been notified that a top 5 health care company (HCC Partners in Life) has hired your company to investigate a potential breach of their medical records system.
The HCC Security Operations Center (SOC) identified some “inconsistencies” in the intrusion detection system (IDS) logs that caused the reliability to be questioned. HCC uses Snort IDS’ running on Linux systems. In addition, the lead HCC database administrator received a strange e-mail from Human Resources (HR), which contained a benefits attachment. When she opened the attachment, the document was blank. She noticed that her system has been acting “strangely” after opening the attachment. She operates a Microsoft Windows XP workstation.
Your team has been tasked with analyzing the HCC network, database server, and any workstations you suspect to determine if there was a breach and any potential patient data leakage. The database server is a Microsoft Windows 2003 Server running Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
If there is any evidence of a breach, HHC has a history of taking these types of incidents to court for prosecution to the full extent of the law.
A. Describe your plan for processing the potential crime/incident scene. . Some of the items you will want to cover include (not all inclusive):
1. How will your team identify potential digital evidence?
2. How will you prepare for the search?
3. What steps will your team take if you need to seize any digital evidence?
4. What documentation processes will you follow to help support any potential legal proceedings?
5. How will your team/company ensure proper storage/chain of evidence processes are followed?
B. Discuss how your team will approach and process the database administrator’s computer -- considering the potential malware on her system. .
1. Include the steps you will use to image her drive.
2. The areas on her system you will analyze for potential evidence of infection and/or modification.
3. Other items.
C. Discuss how your team will approach and process the database server -- as this is the location for patient medical records..
1. Include the steps you will use to image the server’s hard drive.
2. The areas on the server’s system you will analyze for potential evidence of infection and/or modification.
3. Other items.
D. Discuss how you prepare your team to be expert witnesses or support any expert testimony court requirements..
1. Include the steps you take in the documentation phases of your investigation.
2. How you prepare your team for court testimony.
3. Ethics responsibilities you follow and require in your team’s performance.
I am well versed in content and academic writing. I have a unique skills in research and all the appropriate formatting styles/methods. My freelancing approach is to put the interests of all my clients first with an ai Daha Fazla
19 freelancers are bidding on average $92 for this job
I would like to use my experience to serve you better. You can trust my sincere indulgence both in quality and time frame. I will ensure that you're satisfied. I'm really interested in the project since it's my area of Daha Fazla
I have read the guidelines of your work, i believe i can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this platform. Relevant Skills and Experience Kindly give me a chance to show you the best i Daha Fazla
I am an experienced Research + Academic writer. I am MS in Computer Software Eng and Masters in English Literature. I have experience of more than 5 years of writing on all topics. Relevant Skills and Experience Plea Daha Fazla
Writerometer is a dedicated writer with experience handling projects across diverse disciplines. I am the best candidate for your job because I am motivated to handle it. It will interest know to know that I will en Daha Fazla
Hi, You need a technical person with flair for writing. I have done many such forensic assignment. please ping me for references.
Hi there, I am a reputed and an experienced academic writer with excellent research skills. I am known for my quality and commitment. My profile and previous reviews by various employers is the greatest evidence for my Daha Fazla
I'm a BSc degree holder in computer science and a master degree holder in strategic management. I have worked on more than 1000 papers in report writing, Assignment delivery, content writing, Business plans, dissertati Daha Fazla
dear sir/madam, i have read and understood your project requirements,i have done masters in computer sciences, besides this, i am a versatile writer who can cover a range of nearly all subjects excluding finance, i hav Daha Fazla
Hi sir, I will complete the tasks (A,B,C and D) according to the scenerio in which a "Potential breach of medical records occured".The project will include: Relevant Skills and Experience >Research on your Scenerio. > Daha Fazla
Hello, I'm a Network Engineer, System Admin, and Security expert and I would like to work on your project. I will do your job following the real forensic procedure for your scenario. Hire me! Relevant Skills and Exper Daha Fazla
A good and quality article should be able to engage users, promote ideas, and increase blog/website's SEO rank. This, of course, cannot be achieved if those articles were not written by a specialist with years of exper Daha Fazla