Critical Analysis on Union Budget of India 2020-21 for the following three cases :
1. Compare the old Income tax slab rates and the new ones. Critically analyse them and give some suggestions to improve them.
2. In the recent budget (Union Budget of India 2020-21), it has been announced that the government is planning on selling a stake in Life Insurance Corporation (LIC). Comment on the rise of privatization of government-owned entities and their impact on the economy.
3. The Dividend distribution tax has been removed in Union Budget of India 2020-21 and will be applicable only to individual investors. Comment how this will have an impact on the equity market both from the view of corporate and retail investors.
1. Critically analyze the above three cases with reasoning and suggest what more possibly could have been done.
2. Submissions will be evaluated on terms of quality and quantitative analysis with relevant data/numbers/empirical evidence.
3. Provide the solution in a strategic manner which should be feasible in the current scenario of India.
4. Plagiarism are discouraged.
5. If any source is used, make sure to cite them.
6. Format : In Doc/ Docx form; Body : Font 12; Heading Font : 14; Citations/ References : at the end of write up.
7. Total text should not be less than 1000 words.
Hi, I'm a financial market professional and, at the same time, a certified content writer with experience of more than a decade in financial article writing/ content writing, personal finance article writing, equity r Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada ₹1780 teklif veriyor
Hey! Being a Ph.D Scholar and Researcher, I do understand your project requirement and would love to work on your project. As I am a professional writer (academic, copy, line and substantive editing) and proofreader of Daha Fazla