I am currently a senior research fellow at one of the top universities in the UK. I am currently leading a long-term medical device research project, and working on 2 start-ups – one is a medical device and the other is a consumer device. My background is mechatronics with a PhD in Artificial intelligent control. I am also an enterprise fellow at the Royal Academy of Engineering, UK.
I am looking for an executive engineering assistant to assist me in my daily tasks. These include:
• Research literature, technical documentations to provide summaries, input to decision making, and technical writing. E.g: market research, technology research, reviewing CE marking guidelines.
• Engineering-related administrative tasks, such as advertising and selecting freelancers, helping identify potential sub-contractors, reviewing proposals, contracts.
• Project management: help me to manage the internal team as well as liaise with external subcontractors.
I am looking for someone long-term, who I can build a personal relationship and has the long-term potential to become an important member of my team, as I am looking to extend my research and entrepreneurial portfolio (medical and general hardware devices). My current budget currently allows £500/month, but this will grow with your contributions and progresses of the projects. This is an ad-hoc and evolving role that, over time, we will find an arrangement that is best suit your skillsets.
As the first instance, you will be assisting me in drafting the technical documentation for CE marking of a medical device. This will involve reviewing guidelines (such as Clinical Evaulation guideline MEDDEV 2.7/1) to help constructing our technical files.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in getting hands-on experience in leading medical and hardware projects, curious about science and technology, enjoy learning new things and solving problems.
• Fluent in English, especially in technical reading and writing.
• Strong broad engineering (or physics) background. In-depth knowledge in mechanical, electronic, or computing is an advantage but not essential.
• Can meet on Skype 15mins-1hr every 1 or 2 days UK time. Strict working time is not required, as long as you complete agreed tasks, estimated working time: 20-30hrs/week,
• Enjoy learning new things and solving problems.
• Trial period: 3 months.
Bu iş için 43 freelancer ortalamada £485 teklif veriyor
Hi,i would like to be considered for your writing project.I am a professional research writer with over 6 years of experience in providing high quality and plagiarism free work.I am well versed in evaluation of studie Daha Fazla
Hi I am an engineer and have done many research and technical projects. You can discuss more details with me so that we can negotiate the price accordingly. Thank you
Hi There, I would like to know more about the project. I have good experience in research. Let's initiate chat and discuss more in details. Best Regards Prakash
I am a professional electrical engineer with 19 years of experience, expert in codes and standards and research