I need you to write a research article. Most, if not all, students are walking around with between 100 and 200 dollars’ worth of rare earth elements in their pockets. With the push to make cell phones thinner and lighter, all while having a long battery life, manufacturers are using more and more exotic materials to accomplish the task. Rare earth elements have amazing properties but are in very short supply.
In 5-7 pages, list some of the rare-earth metals found in cell phones and what they are used for.
Discuss why they are ‘rare earth’ and why they are so valuable.
Pick three specific elements and discuss some of their properties that make them unique compared to other compounds or elements.
You must use at least two references other than the text book.
Something to keep in mind...it is estimated that we will run out of some of these elements by 2025 yet only 5-10% of all cell phones in the world are recycled. The remaining 90% are in drawers or landfills. Discuss some of these compounds/elements and what alternatives we have.
Instructions will be posted for submitting the paper online.
I have been a proficient Freelancer writer with a 24 hours customer support, good experience in writing and willing to work within your budget. Relevant Skills and Experience project Proposed Milestones $25 USD - pro Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 23 freelancer ortalamada $47 teklif veriyor
EXCELLENT REPORT listing rare-earth metals found in cell phones and what they are used [login to view URL] they are rare earth’ and why they are so valuable Relevant Skills and Experience top-rated report expert Proposed Milest Daha Fazla
Hello there! I am JonnaNueros121, a qualified and experienced capable yet excited and convinced advisor. I have a strong illicit relationship of more than 7 years in forming quality papers. I for the most part need to Daha Fazla
write a research article. Relevant Skills and Experience Research Writing Proposed Milestones $25 USD - milestone
Hello, I have read the project and I'm familiar with the requirements, I know what needs to be done. I'm ready to start right now. waiting for your response. Relevant Skills and Experience Please feel free to contact Daha Fazla
I am a British academic writer based in the UK. I can assist you with writing a high quality research paper Relevant Skills and Experience Please check my five star rating and contact me to discuss this further
I have briefly read the description on research development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well. Relevant Skills and Exp Daha Fazla
Good day, I will write your required 5-7 pages research essay about your given query within 2 days. All the content will be 100% unique, error free and well referenced. Relevant Skills and Experience --- Relevant Skil Daha Fazla
I will provide well researched, original quality academic writing that is grammatically accurate that meets the instructions. You will receive a professional service that meets deadlines. Relevant Skills and Experienc Daha Fazla
Utilizing analytic skills I'm able to produce reports for a wide variety of industries. I ensure that I stay abreast of new trends in data frameworks & improve my skills in analysis & problem solving. Relevant Skills Daha Fazla
Hi, I am an expert research writer who is passionate about words, ideas, and helping my clients realize the potential of their ideas. Regards Rajibul Relevant Skills and Experience My writing, editing, and research ex Daha Fazla
Hey, Im a marketing major, currently working for a tech firm as their Content lead. I have a knack for all sorts of content creation, be it SEO oreiented Blogs, essays, an ebook or even a Thesis. However, I have multip Daha Fazla
HI there! I have gone through your project’s description. I’ll provide you with well written research as like of your requirements on any topic. Relevant Skills and Experience I’m a professional writer over 5 years ex Daha Fazla
Dear employer, I have gone through your project details and I am quiet comfortable with all of your requirements. Being a top level ezine author I assure you for the best of quality output within mean time. looking for Daha Fazla