Precision Engineering Works Private Limited (PEW) is an original equipment manufacturer specialising in plastic moulding parts for the telecommunication industry. They have been servicing the industry for almost 30 years and their customers include major telecommunication service providers. Due to its reputation, PEW have become a very successful company.
The crack is appearing
However, as this industry is seen as a very lucrative market, many new suppliers have begun to emerge. This is having serious implications for PEW. It is more difficult to win new contracts as their customers are able to explore options with other suppliers. Additionally, the competitors are also providing better pricing than PEW. These factors combined have eroded PEW’s profitability by almost 45%. As more suppliers are flooding the market, many of PEW’s experienced employees have opted to join the new players.
PEW’s senior management are concerned with the recent developments and are looking at ways to improve and once again become the preferred supplier to their customers. To this effect, PEW has engaged your company to provide some advice on overcoming the above issues. The management team is willing to provide all necessary support to turnaround the situation. They want all issues to be resolved within three (3) months.
This assessment item requires you to work in a GROUP (no more than 3 students)
1. As a business improvement consultant, you and your team (including members from PEW) have only three (3) months to correct the situation. You would need to:
i. Identify the root cause(s) that lead to the problems using appropriate tools and techniques.
ii. Develop a continuous improvement plan to ensure the problems and issues are not repeated.
iii. Elaborate on the competencies required from PEW management and employees to effectively bring about the change.
2. You must show evidence of using at least seven (7) tools and techniques that you have learnt from this unit to address question (i) above.
3. You may refer to the Project Quality Management from PMBOK, PRINCE2 or any other quality management systems such as ISO9000 series, TQM (Total Quality Management), Six Sigma / Lean Six Sigma etc to devise your continuous improvement plan.
4. Your submission should be made using Microsoft Office documents and submitted as a separate 2,500 - 3,000 word Microsoft WORD document. Text beyond the 3000 word limit WILL NOT BE MARKED. Text length less than 2500 words will be penalised by 5% of the total available marks.
5. Supporting diagrams / figures may be presented in other formats - Excel, PowerPoint slides, PDF documents, as part of the appendix and will not count towards the word limit. The reference list will also not be included in the word count.
6. Tables shall be included in the word count.
7. Your submission should be a properly constructed to an academic standard. It should contain an effective introduction, body and conclusion. The body should present the justification to support your recommendations, provide your assumptions and finally, provide a conclusion that should restate your recommendations on a high level.
8. The submission should contain a coherent, but necessarily restricted review of the academic literature on the project management topics in question. The literature review should be integrated into the, not a separate section. Do not include an executive summary or an abstract.
9. This assessment item involves researching your assigned topic to enhance your understanding of lean project management concepts and utilisation of academic literature. Whilst you use the recommended textbooks and lecture materials, you may also refer to relevant peer reviewed, academic journal articles. A reference list (comprising between 5 – 10 references) formatted in the prescribed APA style is compulsory.
Greeting!. Yours work is one of the tasks that can be done very perfectly by us. We work within your budget, Within your deadline. We are highly experienced Post Graduate Engineers, IT, ITES, Software, Infrastructure P Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $145 teklif veriyor
Hello,I will provide a well-researched paper, full of creativity and originality within the stipulated time. i assure you that you will get a high quality paper as a result of my in-depth research.
Hi. I am interested in your project to write a lean project as per your requirement. please share details with me.I feel, I would be the best choice for this project. Please open messenger and send me complete details Daha Fazla
Hi, as a proficient writer on similar projects, I can deliver you exemplary work on the lean project in a timely manner and as per your requirements.
Hi there! I am a conscientious person well experienced research and academic writer with 4 years of experience in the writing industry.I offer 24 hours customer support, I am proficient with Harvard, A P A, M L A, Tu Daha Fazla
Hi I'm an electronic engineer and a lecturer in a university. I have provable experience of such jobs. As I have completed similar projects for some of my Australian customers. Please contact me to discuss the job de Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, Hope you must be doing wonderful. Quick Question regarding your project: I'll get it done and it will be 100% Original and Plagiarism free Below are some of the details of our work Expertise: • Ghost Daha Fazla