Project Controls – Senior Project Controls Engineer
• Utilize EVMS principles and other project management best practices while supporting managers in the development and maintenance of assigned schedule and cost responsibilities.
• Establishment of new projects including development of an appropriate project hierarchy, work breakdown structure, and cost code structure.
• Development and maintenance of project schedules for assigned work scope. This may include utilization of various planning techniques, including creation of standard schedule fragnets, rolling wave planning, etc…
• Application of resource management principles to the schedule development and maintenance process including: assigning, forecasting, and leveling resources; development of resources curves and histograms for management decision making purposes.
• Apply project funding, staffing and other internal / external constraints to determine impact to project schedules.
• Lead month-end Earned Value reporting process including assessing of BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, SPI, CPI, EAC, BAC, and VAC for assigned projects with variance reports to be written for any values that exceed established thresholds.
• Provide periodic funding requirement updates to Finance, thus ensuring changes from established funding profile are clearly communicated and anticipated.
• Modify, update, and monitor project budget and accruals and provide such information to TerraPower Finance department to be used in the preparation of invoices to clients for billable work.
• Facilitate change control process through development of Project Change Notices (PCNs) for those budget or schedule affecting changes which exceed established thresholds.
• Support internal and external stakeholders by the creation of ad-hoc reports, analysis, and forecasting as required.
• Develop and maintain project summary level schedules. Provide schedule development, maintenance, and progress reporting as required.
• Support development of TerraPower’s Project Controls and Project Management organizations and processes through participation in continual improvement projects.
Key Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or other technical field.
• PMI SP® or PMP® or AACE CCP Certification
• A minimum of ten years of relevant and similar professional experience as a Project Controls Engineer, preferably in commercial nuclear power industry. Mandatory that experience includes R&D and Engineering Projects.
The Following Experience is required
• Experience in the application of Earned Value Management (EVM) methodologies in schedule development, maintenance, and reporting as well as in cost and budget development and maintenance.
• Experience performing Critical Path methodologies to identify schedule-related problems which arise during project execution and a demonstrated history of recommending and implementing mitigating actions utilizing creative solutions to minimize impacts to project schedule.
• Experience with baseline change control and exposure to other project controls disciplines including risk management, and estimating are desired.
• Proficient in the use of Oracle’s Primavera P6 including the ability to train / teach advanced P6 to other project controls personnel.
• Proficient in the use of industry standard cost processing tool (Cobra, Prism, etc…).
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Broad and comprehensive knowledge of general engineering practices.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong technical writing ability.
• Independent worker who works well with minimal supervision.
• The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly, display respect, and demonstrate a desire to foster teamwork.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $114 teklif veriyor
Hello sir/ma , I'm interested in taking this task up for you. I have more than a decade experience in project management. A member of PMI and a certified professional in the field of project management. I have been Daha Fazla
Hello, I'm a mechanical engineer with project management background, utilizing Primavera P3, P6 and MS Project. I have more than ten years of experience in planning and scheduling projects, follow-ups, and analysis i Daha Fazla
Holding a Manager role in Project Control. Have vast experience to manage budget and highlight project timeline, criticality and suggestion on the same
Dear I am a Numerical control engineer. I have many experiences in such works. I am sure I can help you with best quality works. We can discuss about details via chat. I wait for you now. Thanks.
My Project Management experience spans in many different industries. I have strong communication skills and will deliver on time.
Hello, Below are a few highlights of my experience: Manage multiple large/complex projects covering multiple process areas; define and drive long term strategy for a Fortune 50 company and related processes with Daha Fazla
Hi I am construction planner and cost control engineer with the professional experience of 56 years. I am also certified Primavera P6 user and experience in cost control area such as earned value analysis, tracking, c Daha Fazla