Develop an innovative product or service (incremental or disruptive) prototype which might support young people between the ages of 17 and 24 who are at risk of becoming homeless. Your solution needs to be:
● Feasible - low cost to develop, low cost to maintain
● Viable - able to be developed and scaled within a short timeframe
● Desirable - for end users to use, engage and/or interact with
The aims of your product or service are:
1. prevent young people from becoming homelessness, and
2. empower them to thrive and contribute to society.
● Reduce number of homeless young people in Queensland:
o Benchmark / current status - 4,500 young people in Queensland under the
age of 25 are without safe, secure housing.
● Increase in the awareness and uptake of products and services to support young people at risk of becoming homeless:
o Benchmark / current status – no specific data is currently available for this age group as products and services available to support vulnerable young people are diverse and data resides in multiple locations.
Scope of brief
● Consideration should be given to the age group we are targeting and the relevance/appropriateness of the product/service and it’s presentation.
● Work within the ethical and legal limits of the project.
● The end product/service must not cost the end-user (target market) anything (be free).
● If you are designing a service: You must recommend partnering with and complement an existing organisation or service (e.g. Mission Australia etc). Please note that you do not need to contact a partner organisation for this assignment.
● If you are designing a product: It must not cost more than $100 to manufacture per unit. Please include a brief budget in the assignment appendix
Bu iş için 23 freelancer ortalamada $370 teklif veriyor
I am a Professional Accountant and a writer with 6 years of experience in both. Among the areas I am more and comfortable in includes copywriting, technical writing, excel sheets, marketing, Law, Accounting, Architectu Daha Fazla
my eperience and my work as an engineer is a guarntee of accuracy, and quality, plus i know alll the problems having lived social problems myself in the first world