This is the first of three assignments. It will eventually become the introduction to a larger paper at the end of the quarter.
Write a descriptive geography of where you and your family (of origin or choice) are from using relevant concepts learned in the first module of the class (What is geography, What are politics, etc). Correctly apply themes and concepts where it is useful to describe the geography of where you are from. Use the concepts of ‘the politics of geography’ and ‘the geography of politics’ to describe two important political geographies there (they can be occurring at any scale). Note: you may wish to build on these in the later assignments.
This (Assignment # 1) will eventually be revised into the first section of the overall paper you write for the course. Try to be as local as possible (neighborhood, town, city, county, region), but “scale up” if you need to. You may consider geopolitical forces that have affected your home or family’s location. That said, glocal topics and perspectives are of course possibly relevant.
* 3 pages bare minimum; 5 pages average; 10 pages maximum. Include page numbers. Double spaced. Standard margins and font.
* Your paper must have a substantive title. “Geography 276 Assignment #1” is not a substantive title. The title may change as the assignment becomes a section in later assignments.
* Use Harvard-style (inline) citation or footnotes; but be consistent. Include the year of publication. Include page numbers if you are citing a direct quote. Use a style guide. All sources of information must be cited.
* You must include a list of works cited in the proper format at the end of the essay. The format must be consistent throughout the list. This list will be expanded as you complete the future sections of the paper, so be sure to save it.
* You must include at least one self-drawn map that is discussed in the text. You may use GIS software (including Arc GIS, QGIS, Google Maps) if you have the training. Often times hand-drawn maps are most efficient. Do not cut-and-paste copyrighted maps from other sources without citation and attribution. That would be plagiarism. The key elements in your cartography should be discussed in the text. Maps are considered figures, and should be numbered.
* Tables & figures are encouraged, but they must be non-plagiarized (no cutting and pasting), sourced, and discussed fully in the text. They must be numbered and titled.
* You must marshal empirical evidence (primary or secondary sources) to make your claims. How do you know something is true? Where did you get your information from? We need to know these details to appraise your work. Your data should exemplify or illustrate the concept you are using to describe your hometown. Remember that this is a first draft of a first section of a much larger piece of work. You will build on it or change it as necessary in future assignments.
*Your paper should be clearly outlined with an overall title, and section headings and subheadings. These should reflect the steps you take to build a convincing argument.
*In your conclusion, you must have a subsection in which you reflect on the validity and reliability of your data. Not everyone will be able to get “perfect” data for every part of their essay. And different claims require different sorts of evidence. We want you to think about that very carefully in this course. Reflecting critically on the validity and reliability of your data sources will help strengthen your line of argument, and guide revisions for the next draft.
I want to focus on my hometown, Korea. My local is Seoul or Gyueonggi-do, Anyang, Incheon, or Suwon. Pick anything on here. And you choose any political issue in Korea and you can use academic sources by searching on google. This paper is a first part of whole paper.
Hello, I am a skilled, resourceful and experienced content and academic writer. I have written over 1000 different articles, academic papers and reports and all my clients have been satisfied with my work. Kindly cont Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 27 freelancer ortalamada $77 teklif veriyor
My name is Rashid Qayyum. I checked your project description and I found that I am capable to do your project. I have been working as a research writer, business and content writer for the last 10 years. As a Ph.D. sch Daha Fazla
Dear client, I have keenly read the guidelines of your work, i am certain i will provide you with the highest quality you are exactly looking for. I am humbly looking forward to that chance.
Hello My name is Samson. I am 100% sure that I will meet your expectations. I have written over 4000 high quality plagiarism free papers and deliver within stipulated deadlines. I am familiar with a number of citation Daha Fazla
Hi, Hope you are fine I have 12 years of experience in the Writing Industry and I can provide you “SUPREME QUALITY WORK” within your “GIVEN DEADLINE” with “PERFECT GRAMMAR” and “ZERO PLAGIARISM”. I have 650+ "EXCELLE Daha Fazla
Hi, I can assist you with doing your assignment. I have gone through the project specifications you have provided and I can easily manage the task. I am an experienced writer with diverse Knowledge in Article writing a Daha Fazla
Hi,I'm a Bsc degree holder in science. I have worked on many papers in technical writing,report writing,research writing.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.
Dear Friend, I have gone through your requirements and I believe am the most suitable candidate for this job. I have handled several assignments on this field and I will be glad to offer my expertise and skills on this Daha Fazla
Dear customer, i confidently express my desire to work on this paper as I am committed to provide you with the best possible services including plagiarism free work, timely delivery and of course, excellent quality.
Hi, Are you searching for someone to handle your project? Here I am, Have read the instructions you have shared and am willing to engage with you for any clarifications. Am a qualified academic Report writer with an ex Daha Fazla
Hey, I have gone through the project description and I can help you with writing 3-10 pages of essay and will focus on your hometown KOREA. Please award me the project so that I can start working on it. Regards, Soha